There has been a surprising level of resentment towards Pereira's decision to spend another season away from Man United on loan.
However, United boss Jose Mourinho revealed last week that he was disappointed with Pereira's decision and that he wanted the Belgian-born Brazilian to stay and fight for his place at Old Trafford.
"It didn't hurt", he added of Mourinho publicly going against the loan.
"A decision I don't think honestly I don't think is the best decision for him, a decision that disappoints me a little bit, because I think he has the potential to be here fighting for a position, for opportunities, and fighting to be a Manchester United player". So I think on the bright side.
"If I thought negative it might hurt, but for me it's a good thing".
Mourinho also suggested United have the option of recalling Pereira in January, but the player expects to remain at Mestalla for the whole season.
"I do not know", he added.
Republican budget passes state Senate with help from three Democrats
Doyle said he made the decision Friday after reading budgets proposed by both sides. "The brand of CT is hurting", Frantz added. And, absent a new budget, Malloy has said he must order huge cuts to municipal aid on September 30 and again on October 1.
But Pereira, speaking to Spanish sports paper Marca, claims he made the right decision by returning to La Liga, where he spent last season on loan with Granada.
He is now determined to help Valencia battle for success after being won over by United team-mate Juan Mata's description of his old club.
"But for me individually and for the options to play it was better to be here".
"Valencia are a great club who should be fighting to win LaLiga, the Copa del Rey and to be in the Champions League".
"It was hard because they wanted me to stay in Manchester, but for me, individually and to improve, the options to play were here", he told Marca.
"On the one hand I'm happy because he loves me and I think that if I'm not a good player, I would not have wanted to stay".
- Is Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG) Undervalued?
- Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) EPS Projections in Focus
- 100000 people still without power in Georgia
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Trump says deal is nearing on young immigrants
- Options on N. Korea 'Effective, Overwhelming'
- Never Forgotten: Friday marks POW/ MIA Recognition Day
- How major USA stock market indexes fared Thursday
- Real Madrid vice-captain Marcelo signs two-year contract extension with club
- Ulster Score A Superb Late Try To Down Scarlets