Björk's latest song, like much of the Icelandic singer's work, is strangely seductive. And after hearing the chanteuse repeat the phrase "I care for you, care for you", it's easy to connect the dots. "Split into many parts / Splattered light beams into prisms that will reunite if you care for me".
The track was originally set to arrive on 18th September - next Monday - but instead has appeared today (15th September). Four song titles have been released for the album at this point in time: "Allow", "Loss", "Features Creatures" and "The Gate", and a music video for "The Gate" is expected shortly. "'The Gate" is essentially a love song, but I say "love' in a more transcendent way", she explained. While details about the record itself have been scarce otherwise, the name of the new effort has now been revealed.
Les enfants français dorment de moins en moins
Un enfant sur cinq aurait un écran de télé ou un ordinateur dans sa chambre. C'était l'une des craintes exprimées par certains parents.
"Released on what Björk has called "very limited" vinyl, the 12" precedes a new album, which remains shrouded in her very idiosyncratic brand of mystery. "It's about rediscovering love - but in a spiritual way, for lack of a better word." she quipped when asked about her creative work.
- NBA Board Of Governors To Vote On Lottery Reform
- Illinois attorney general won't seek re-election in 2018
- Modest start for Aditi Ashok in Evian Championships
- Democrats say deal struck with Trump to protect immigrants
- Lady Gaga hospitalized for 'severe pain'
- Swachhta Hi Sewa drive: Raj governor cleans room with broom
- Kochi in hot water with Federation Internationale de Football Association over shops in stadium complex
- Ann Coulter Thinks Everyone Wants Trump Impeached After DACA Talks
- Local students are named semifinalists in National Merit Scholarship Program
- Company Shares in Focus: Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HALO)