Los Angeles city attorney's office spokesman Frank Mateljan says Randolph entered a no contest plea Wednesday.
The NBA could still issue discipline to Randolph. In exchange, Randolph will be sentenced to 150 hours of community service, per TMZ. If Randolph completes the community service and has no run-ins with the law over the next 12 months, the resisting arrest conviction will be removed from his record. Randolph and another man ran inside a home and were arrested after a crowd of bystanders formed and attempted to block the officers, police said. Five police cars and one sheriff's vehicle ended up with smashed windows and slashed tires, but no officers were injured.
Peine revue à la hausse pour Hamid El Mahdaoui — Hirak
Très tôt ce matin, la Cour d'appel d'Al Hoceïma a prononcé une nouvelle peine à l'encontre du directeur du site Badil.info, Hamid El Mahdaoui.
"As we have said from the beginning, the reports regarding Zach Randolph were false and misleading", Brothers said in the statement. "After being accused of marijuana possession, all charges have been dropped".
Randolph, 36, signed a two-year, $25 million deal with the Kings over the summer after spending the previous eight seasons in Memphis.
Randolph played for Michigan State and was drafted in 2001 by the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Shares Bought by Thornburg Investment Management Inc
- Search underway for man after vehicle found submerged in water
- Samsung showcases its to-be-released Galaxy Note 8
- VIDÉO - Castaner promet aux Français… "une augmentation de leur feuille d'impôts"
- Buttonless iPhone X preorders to start end-October
- Tesla's vice president of business development leaves after 11 years
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- Three reasons why Liverpool will beat Sevilla
- White House says details soon on taxes, DACA