Speaking at his pre-game press conference, Van Bronckhorst stated Manchester City are one of the clubs that can win the Champions League this season, but thinks his side have the ability to shock them, "The match with City will be a big challenge for us, a club that can win the Champions League this year".
De Bruyne created first-half goals for Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus as 10-man Liverpool were dispatched 5-0 at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday and the midfielder was to the fore once again in Rotterdam.
Toure didn't play at the start of last season after his agent criticised Guardiola for dropping the Ivorian.
Afterwards, a man who has coached the likes of Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Toni Kroos and Robert Lewandowski, reserved high praise for City's number 17.
Discarding the result of the last round, we can safely say that Guardiola failed to bring the players in the optimal condition. "He's a top, top quality player".
A four-goal victory is a great way to start a Champions League campaign and alleviates any stress the team or fan base had going in. "The rest comes from inside".
Nouveau témoignage accablant dans l'affaire des assistants du MoDem — Marielle de Sarnez
Ce dernier est soupçonné par le parquet de Paris d'avoir utilisé les fonds du Parlement européen pour payer des salariés du parti. Karine Aouadj était l'une de ses deux assistantes parlementaires locales, avec Isabelle Sicart.
"I'm just happy that I could help tonight".
The Feyenoord defense was simply giving them that much space and Stones was able to win both headers on the receiving end.
Asked whether the past five days represented City's best form under his management, he added: "It's too early to say - we have to improve".
They may look a little laboured against massed defences, but they have shown in their two most recent games - hammerings against Liverpool and Feyenoord - that they can be absolutely devastating when given a few yards of space.
Mourinho does not rate the chances of any of them winning the competition particularly highly, though, suggesting that while the Premier League sides are giving the Champions League their all, Madrid, Barca and Bayern are just "warming up" and benefit from having a winter break. But you don't need to have any sympathy with us. If we want to make a step forward then we have to be important home and away.
- Missouri Senate votes to censure Chappelle-Nadal over Trump assassination post
- Women 'go off sex' with same partner THIS long into a relationship
- Never really spoke to Harry Styles in One Direction: Zayn Malik
- Upcoming Windows 10 Will Show Popup Dialogs for Individual App Permissions
- How Many Bellway plc (LON:BWY)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Rain showers and mild temperatures continue for Thursday
- Munich makes first warning by reinsurer on Harvey, Irma impact
- Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF is Argent Trust Co's 6th Biggest Stake
- Le Maire : les PEL seront soumis au prélèvement à 30 %
- Flare lands near referee in Champions League game