AFTER Dave Grohl's much-publicised leg-break owing to an overambitious stage jump, leading to him completing the rest of a world tour in a self-designed "throne" chair, the Foo Fighters frontman had meant to take a year off from music to recuperate.
It will also be selling exclusive Foo Fighters merchandise as well as limited edition items, according to El Espectador.
Doors will open to the public on 15th September to celebrate the release of their new album Concrete and Gold and will host a series of events for both fans and the general public.
The pub, called The Foo Fighters Arms, will have a release party for the record on Friday.
Fans unfurl racism banner from Green Monster during Red Sox game
The banner was quickly taken down and the fans who set it up were removed, according to CSN New England. A banner with a political message regarding the Middle East in June was dropped and was also removed.
The Foo Fighters are opening a pub in London on Friday (15Sep17).
While Dave may hold the reins when it comes to the band's direction, however, he's certainly not trying to hoard all of the acclaim and wealth - if he's a dictator, he's a benevolent one.
"He and his family basically set up my entire surgery in London after I broke my leg".
The guitar ballad "Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)" shows how Grohl's relationship with Paul McCartney, who plays drums on the Steve Miller Band-drenched "Sunday Rain" here, has seeped into his songwriting, setting his sights on more details and grander statements. "He knows some good fucking doctors".
The Foo Fighters frontman thanks the singer for standing in for them two years ago. You can watch the band's fairly faithful cover below.
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Irma weakens; officials urge patience for evacuees eager to return home
- Sinead O'Connor is 'fed up' with being called insane
- Tickets for Brewers-Marlins series go on sale Thursday
- Suspended LB Tavante Beckett charged with marijuana possession
- Three reasons why Liverpool will beat Sevilla
- Guinée: les officiels guinéens et leurs familles privés de visa américain
- Steve Mandanda forfait — OM-Konyaspor
- Miami resident films Hurricane Irma's ferocious wind and waves from high-rise flat
- Unemployment steady at 5.6pc as 54200 jobs added during August