AFTER Dave Grohl's much-publicised leg-break owing to an overambitious stage jump, leading to him completing the rest of a world tour in a self-designed "throne" chair, the Foo Fighters frontman had meant to take a year off from music to recuperate.
It will also be selling exclusive Foo Fighters merchandise as well as limited edition items, according to El Espectador.
Doors will open to the public on 15th September to celebrate the release of their new album Concrete and Gold and will host a series of events for both fans and the general public.
The pub, called The Foo Fighters Arms, will have a release party for the record on Friday.
Here's Why China Banks Fear US-North Korea Sanctions
At a conference in NY earlier in the day, he said Washington could prevent China from accessing the US and global dollar system. During the meeting in April in palm beach, Florida, the Chinese President Xi Jinping had invited Trump to visit China.
The Foo Fighters are opening a pub in London on Friday (15Sep17).
While Dave may hold the reins when it comes to the band's direction, however, he's certainly not trying to hoard all of the acclaim and wealth - if he's a dictator, he's a benevolent one.
"He and his family basically set up my entire surgery in London after I broke my leg".
The guitar ballad "Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)" shows how Grohl's relationship with Paul McCartney, who plays drums on the Steve Miller Band-drenched "Sunday Rain" here, has seeped into his songwriting, setting his sights on more details and grander statements. "He knows some good fucking doctors".
The Foo Fighters frontman thanks the singer for standing in for them two years ago. You can watch the band's fairly faithful cover below.
- Suspended LB Tavante Beckett charged with marijuana possession
- Tickets for Brewers-Marlins series go on sale Thursday
- Que sait-on d'Atomega, le nouveau jeu du studio Reflections — Ubisoft Entertainment
- L'AIE prévoit une solide demande de pétrole
- Steve Mandanda forfait — OM-Konyaspor
- "Dancing With The Stars" Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Her Engagement!
- Guinée: les officiels guinéens et leurs familles privés de visa américain
- National Football League files appeal of Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott's preliminary injunction
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less