Capital Analysts LLC trimmed its holdings in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSE:VEA) by 30.4% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 14,235 shares of the company's stock after selling 6,228 shares during the quarter. Cantor Fitzgerald Investment Adviser L.P. acquired a new position in shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF in the 2nd quarter valued at $74,063,000. Mosaic Financial Partners Inc.'s holdings in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF were worth $4,111,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Other large investors also recently bought and sold shares of the company. Finally, Bank of New York Mellon Corp increased its stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 15.8% in the 2nd quarter. Howland Capital Management LLC boosted its position in shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 0.7% during the second quarter. Capital Advisors boosted its position in stocks of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 0.5% through out the Fiscal Q2. Capital Advisors has an ownership of 3,454 company stock worth at $143,000 following purchasing an extra 18 stocks in the previous period. Rand Wealth LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF during the second quarter valued at $208,000. Motco now owns 11,757 shares of the company's stock worth $486,000 after buying an additional 201 shares in the last quarter. Lastly, Sequent Asset Management purchased a fresh position in stocks of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF through out the Fiscal Q2 worth at about $210,000. Patriot Financial Group Insurance Agency LLC now owns 13,999 shares of the company's stock worth $576,000 after buying an additional 264 shares in the last quarter. If you are reading this news story on another domain, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States and worldwide trademark & copyright law.
Flare lands near referee in Champions League game
UEFA, the governing body of football in Europe, could investigate Spartak Moscow as its fans appeared to launch a flare at referee Deniz Aytekin.
Shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (VEA) opened at 43.15 on Thursday. Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF has a 12 month low of $35.52 and a 12 month high of $43.39. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $42.42 and a 200 day moving average of $40.95.
- Russian Federation and Belarus begin joint military exercises
- Scotland rise 15 places in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings as Wales leapfrog England
- Un ado de 14 ans en garde à vue — Incendie d'Aubagne
- Une femme enceinte retrouvée morte et ligotée à Ustaritz — Pays basque
- Présidentielle : Mélenchon met sa défaite sur le dos d'Hamon
- Brother: Janet a 'prisoner' in 'abusive' marriage
- Sean Spicer, Chelsea Manning join list of Harvard fellows
- Aulas a la conscience tranquille vis-à-vis du PSG — OL
- ESPN Distances Itself From Anchor Who Called Trump 'Bigot'
- Apple strips the App Store from iTunes 12.7