No reason was given for the withdrawal. MMA Junkie reported the news, and note that the promotion are now looking for a replacement opponent to face Perry.
FEMA nominee withdraws amid report of Katrina conflict
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders would not say whether Trump was aware of the investigation when he nominated Craig. But, NBC reported, neither the inspector general nor the Federal Bureau of Investigation charged Craig with a crime.
Alves (22-11) was coming off a unanimous decision win against Patrick Cote at UFC 210 in Buffalo this past April. That fight marked his return to the welterweight division after a spell at lightweight.
A knockout artist as brutal there is in MMA right now, Perry has racked up a 3-1 record in the UFC since joining the world's MMA leader in August of 2016, with his most recent performance a vicious elbow knockout of longtime vet Jake Ellenberger at UFC Fight Night 108. which earned him a $50,000 bonus in addition to a spot on the short list of Knockout Of The Year contenders. He's a risky fight for anyone in the 170lb division, and the UFC may be hard pressed to find a short notice replacement to throw down with him. The event will take place at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and will air on FS1.
UFC Fight Night 116 features Luke Rockhold vs. David Branch. The main card will be broadcast live on FOX Sports 1.
- SBI Life Insurance IPO aims for Rs70,000 crore valuation
- Ford Tests Making Autonomous Vehicles Communicate with Pedestrians
- See Why The Rihanna Navy Is Dragging Kylie Cosmetics
- Updates from Champions League clash in Holland
- Government abolishes public sector pay cap
- Le militant Cédric Herrou placé une septième fois en garde à vue — Côte d'Azur
- Blizzcon 2017: Blizzard Announces Virtual Ticket Details And Changes
- Texans lose Brian Cushing for 10 games after second PEDs violation
- Suspecté de radicalisation, un intervenant écarté d'un collège — Côte-d'Or
- Ouragans Harvey et Irma: les stars se mobilisent et avertissent Trump