"Major League Baseball in conjunction with the Miami Marlins, agreed that it is in the best interest of our community to relocate this weekend's Marlins games against the Milwaukee Brewers to Milwaukee", Marlins team president David Samson said in a statement.
In addition, Samson says, team employees have other needs that must take priority.
L'AIE prévoit une solide demande de pétrole
Du côté de l'offre, l'AIE observe que la production mondiale de pétrole a baissé en août pour la première fois depuis le mois d'avril.
The three-game series was originally scheduled to take place in Miami, but due to the amount of work police and firefighting crews have this week in the city the team made a decision to relocate the series.
Moving the series to Miller Park probably isn't the most *fair* option, but it was likely the easiest for the two teams to swing on such short notice. "With limited capacity, we strongly encourage fans to purchase their tickets in advance, especially for the Friday game". The Miami Marlins look forward to returning home on Monday to play the New York Mets. Friday's game, for instance, will be limited to exclusively about 10,000 field level seats, while Saturday and Sunday's games will open up into the loge level and around 23,000 tickets.
While Marlins Park itself suffered only minor damage to the roof during the storm, the greater concern was for the community overall, particularly the availability of the police and fire departments to staff the game while also helping the city put itself back together.
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Search underway for man after vehicle found submerged in water
- Small gains on Wall Street on positive day for retailers
- Victim identified as shooting suspect's mother
- Buttonless iPhone X preorders to start end-October
- Que sait-on d'Atomega, le nouveau jeu du studio Reflections — Ubisoft Entertainment
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- Media laws package to pass after Xenophon deal
- Rice told House investigators why she unmasked senior Trump officials