"Major League Baseball in conjunction with the Miami Marlins, agreed that it is in the best interest of our community to relocate this weekend's Marlins games against the Milwaukee Brewers to Milwaukee", Marlins team president David Samson said in a statement.
In addition, Samson says, team employees have other needs that must take priority.
"Le redoutable" : Chapeau, Monsieur Hazanavicius !
Cette fois c'est Jean-Luc Godard , période Mao (de 1967 à 1973), qui a droit aux honneurs du vrai-faux biopic . Mais le film est émaillé de nombreuses nudités totales, et il y a une scène suggestive.
The three-game series was originally scheduled to take place in Miami, but due to the amount of work police and firefighting crews have this week in the city the team made a decision to relocate the series.
Moving the series to Miller Park probably isn't the most *fair* option, but it was likely the easiest for the two teams to swing on such short notice. "With limited capacity, we strongly encourage fans to purchase their tickets in advance, especially for the Friday game". The Miami Marlins look forward to returning home on Monday to play the New York Mets. Friday's game, for instance, will be limited to exclusively about 10,000 field level seats, while Saturday and Sunday's games will open up into the loge level and around 23,000 tickets.
While Marlins Park itself suffered only minor damage to the roof during the storm, the greater concern was for the community overall, particularly the availability of the police and fire departments to staff the game while also helping the city put itself back together.
- Nintendo Launches Pumpkin Spice, Poke-Ball 2DS XL
- Miami resident films Hurricane Irma's ferocious wind and waves from high-rise flat
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- Sinead O'Connor is 'fed up' with being called insane
- Guinée: les officiels guinéens et leurs familles privés de visa américain
- Search underway for man after vehicle found submerged in water
- Irma weakens; officials urge patience for evacuees eager to return home
- National Football League files appeal of Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott's preliminary injunction
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less
- White House says details soon on taxes, DACA