First showcased as a concept five years ago, the Lamborghini Urus will be the first SUV from the Sant'agata Bolognese based sports vehicle manufacturer after the LM002.
"The Super Sports Utility Vehicle is no longer impossible".
Lamborghini also issued an official statement which said, "From Ferruccio's dream of building the ideal auto to the first V12 engine, then paving the way to the future by designing models that are ahead of their times".
Unemployment steady at 5.6pc as 54200 jobs added during August
The performance is the best for the state since November 2012, when the jobless rate was recorded as 5.4 per cent. The more stable trend unemployment rate also dropped - from 6.3 to 6.1 per cent.
The Lamborghini Urus will debut on December 4 in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. In a media statement Lamborghini says, "The Lamborghini Urus redefines possibilities, creating a class of its own: unprecedented SUV performance, luxury and versatility, with the distinctive dynamic design DNA of a Lamborghini super sports vehicle". Driving through a new era.
Looking very similar to the Urus Concept (as we saw in the Urus Spy Video recently), the production Urus will use the same platform as the Bentayga and Cayenne and a 4.0 litre twin turbo V8 from the VW Group delivering 650bhp. Mated to a dual clutch transmission, power would be send to all four wheels via an all wheel drive system. The system adjusts the stiffness level to reduce body roll during cornering at high speeds.
Lamborghini executives revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show that the Lamborghini Urus has broken the lap-record for SUVs at the Nordschliefe, though its exact laptime is yet to be revealed. Stay tuned for updates.
- Kate Hudson under fire for comments on C-Sections
- Kenny Chesney's Island Home Torn Apart by Hurricane Irma
- Vikings QB Sam Bradford Named Offensive Player Of The Week
- US Senate approves resolution condemning white supremacist groups
- Hurricane Irma gives Florida a coast-to-coast pummeling
- School seeks transfer of case
- Panthers claim CB LaDarius Gunter
- Hillary Clinton: What (Also) Happened
- AMC Entertainment Holdings' (AMC) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Citigroup Inc
- James Comey In the Dock? And More