This time out, three of the biggest Japanese publishers are joining forces to dole out their wares on the cheap in the name of charity. It's how we end up with collections like today's Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle: Good games, awful title.
The entry level fee to harvest a crop of these Steam games is $1 (75p) and for this modest outlay you can snag; Rollers of the Realm, Zeno Clash 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Bionic Commando, and Citizens of the Earth. Worth it just for Sonic, in my opinion. Resi 4 is one of the best games of all-time and Dead Rising holds up fairly well, so that's not a bad deal at all.
And if you have even more money to throw around, $12 or more will also add Motorsport Manager and Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition to the package.
TSX flat as energy, banks offset by materials, industrials
The influential financials group gained 0.2 percent, though most individual advances were modest. The index had three issues posting a new 52-week high and none posting new lows.
The bundle is available for the next two weeks with some of the proceeds going to Action Against Hunger, WWF and more.
Beating the average donation will also offer up some coupons for the Humble Store. This includes half-off a select Capcom, Sega, or Atlus title, 66 percent off of The Deadly Tower of Monsters, 50 percent off of Dawn of War III, 50 percent off of Street Fighter V, and 10 percent off the Humble Monthly service for the first month.
- Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Unlock Times for PS4 and Xbox One
- Bornfire app by Facebook shows up in Apple App Store
- Bengaluru FC makes it to AFC Cup Inter-Zonal final
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Receives "Outperform" Rating from Macquarie
- Falso allarme a Barcellona per veicolo sospetto vicino Sagrada Familia
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- Oasis Petroleum's (NYSE:OAS) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus
- Target recalls 178000 Room Essentials four-drawer dressers
- The Last-Ditch Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare