Diarmuid O'Connell, one of Tesla's longest-serving executives, has stepped down from his position as VP of business development.
"For more than 11 years, Diarmuid has played an important role in helping Tesla grow from a small startup to a company with a presence around the world", a Tesla spokesman said in an email.
O'Connell's responsibilities, which included government relations, will now be taken over by Tesla's president of global sales and service, Jon McNeill, the company said.
VIDÉO - Castaner promet aux Français… "une augmentation de leur feuille d'impôts"
Le secrétaire d'État chargé des Relations avec le Parlement voulait en fait parler d'une augmentation de la feuille de paie. Repris sur son lapsus, Christophe Castaner a souri et remercié le journaliste d'avoir corrigé son erreur.
Tesla's plans for new electric vehicles including a commercial truck called the Tesla Semi were announced a year ago and in April Musk said the release of the semi-truck was set for September.
Reuters reported in August that Tesla was developing a long-haul, electric semi-truck that could drive itself and move in "platoons" that followed a lead vehicle, according to an email discussion of potential road tests between the auto company and the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. Among the executives who have left the company this year are Kurt Kelty, director of battery technology; chief financial officer Jason Wheeler and Chris Lattner, vice president of Autopilot software.
You have left for this month.
- Suspecté de radicalisation, un intervenant écarté d'un collège — Côte-d'Or
- Ford Tests Making Autonomous Vehicles Communicate with Pedestrians
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Shares Bought by Thornburg Investment Management Inc
- SBI Life Insurance IPO aims for Rs70,000 crore valuation
- FEMA nominee withdraws amid report of Katrina conflict
- Aung San Suu Kyi cancels trip to United Nations amid growing Rohingya crisis
- Project Octopath Traveler Headed To Switch Next Year
- Government abolishes public sector pay cap
- Nintendo Opens Latest Direct With Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon
- Boeing: MH-139 could save US Air Force more than $1B