The recall was announced Wednesday, Sept. 13, and Target is offering a refund to any affected customers.
If they are not anchored to the wall, they can pose serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
Over 175,000 have been sold in the United States, and 3,000 additional units were sold in Canada. The CPSC says that they have received 12 reports of dressers either tipping or collapsing, which includes two instances of a dresser tipping over on a 3-year-old child. The dressers measure 41 7/8 inches tall by 31 ½ inches wide by 15 11/16 inches deep.
The recalled items were sold in Target Stores nationwide and online from January 2013 to April 2016 for around $118.
Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Unlock Times for PS4 and Xbox One
This actually works out well as it means that player can boost their power level up to whatever their liking is for the raid. Here is everything we know so far about Leviathan , as well as what Destiny 2 players can do to prepare for it.
The dresser has three colors, black, maple and espresso.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has advised consumers to immediately stop using any recalled dresser not anchored to the wall and put in in an area that children can not access.
Target stores are recalling a line of four-drawer dressers that can harm children.
- Leinster duo Nacewa and Gibson-Park denied entry to South Africa
- Cuba says 10 died in Hurricane Irma
- Bornfire app by Facebook shows up in Apple App Store
- Shares Trading down at $15.92 (MNR) Monmouth Real Estate Investment…
- Williamsburg-James City County school district fully accredited
- Gays Rights Activist, Philly Native Edith Windsor Dies At 88
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Receives "Outperform" Rating from Macquarie
- Inflation nears 3% as prices spike again
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018