Virginia Tech linebacker Tavante Beckett was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and felony conspiracy to sell or distribute marijuana Monday.
It's unclear the reason for the suspension. The program had no further comment on the matter.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook. The sophomore linebacker has played in both of Virginia Tech's games this season while backing up Andrew Motuapuaka. He made six tackles past year after playing mostly on special teams.
White House says details soon on taxes, DACA
Trump is continuing his outreach with Democratic leaders, inviting Schumer and Pelosi to a dinner meeting Wednesday night. Gottheimer said he "raised the importance" of the deduction with Trump on Wednesday.
The Hokies suspended Beckett indefinitely from all team activities Tuesday. Sean Huelskamp will slide into Beckett's backup role while he is out on suspension. Sep.
The 6-foot-1, 225-pound senior was coming back from a knee injury in the spring but has played in 22 career games, making 26 tackles and 3.5 tackles for a loss.
- Fans unfurl racism banner from Green Monster during Red Sox game
- Media laws package to pass after Xenophon deal
- VIDÉO - Castaner promet aux Français… "une augmentation de leur feuille d'impôts"
- National Football League files appeal of Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott's preliminary injunction
- "Le redoutable" : Chapeau, Monsieur Hazanavicius !
- Three reasons why Liverpool will beat Sevilla
- Peine revue à la hausse pour Hamid El Mahdaoui — Hirak
- Rice told House investigators why she unmasked senior Trump officials
- Samsung showcases its to-be-released Galaxy Note 8
- Miami resident films Hurricane Irma's ferocious wind and waves from high-rise flat