"It was a tough game tonight", he said.
'Do you feel, at the end of the game, it would be nice if everybody shook hands?
"I thought we were excellent, defensively we were very good and for the most part managed to restrict them".
"Goodness knows we had too many free kicks against us, but that wasn't because we're a physical team, it was because the referee misinterpreted too many things, in my view".
"I think we're 10th after the games today and that's where we see ourselves".
At the end of last season, questions were asked over whether Mark Hughes was the right man to lead Stoke forward after a poor season in the top flight, but the Welshman has already started to repay the faith shown in him by the Potters hierarchy.
In fact, even when talking about the Phil Jones mistake that allowed Eric Chupo-Moting a free header for the Stoke equaliser, he said after stating that Jones has been great for United and that he doesn't need him [Mourinho] to talk about the mistake - "Mistakes are part of the game, he's playing well for us, he's probably exhausted [after] two consecutive matches with the national team". Something that Mark Hughes was keen to reiterate when talking to Stoke City+.
US Senate approves resolution condemning white supremacist groups
A vehicle driven by a White Supremacist ran over Heather Heyer during the counter-protest rally, which led to her death. Mark Warner (D-Va.) had 54 co-sponsors, including 45 Democrats, seven Republicans and two independents.
The big Cameroon worldwide showed he can help fill the void left by Marko Arnautovic's exit with two terrific goals, one where he showed excellent movement and the other a fine back-post header.
"Maxim has been absolutely fantastic since the moment he arrived here", Hughes said.
United face Stoke City in their fourth Premier League game of the season on Saturday.
But the former Chelsea and Real Madrid manager believes he inherited a side that were burdened by past successes.
"Today, we have better working conditions, a better medical department, a better analysis department, a better scouting department, a better media department, and in many cases we did it without changing the people, which is quite important".
- Rugby League convert Marika Koroibete named for Wallabies
- Philippe Coutinho Ready To 'Give Everything' To Liverpool, Says Teammate Alberto Moreno
- Chelsea's Kante: I don't feel like Prem's best
- G5 Sahel : Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta est à Ouagadougou
- Playboy! Floyd Mayweather Offers Advice On How To Juggle Multiple Girlfriends
- Marcelo extends contract with Real Madrid until 2022
- Nevada gas prices highest in two years
- Bangladesh offers land to shelter swelling refugees
- 12 morts en Floride — Irma
- Kenny Chesney's Island Home Torn Apart by Hurricane Irma