Last week, Rihanna - born Robyn Rihanna Fenty in Barbados - launched Fenty Beauty, which features makeup designed for all skin colors. That's more than Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and NARS Sheer Glow, all of which we've praised in the past for their shade ranges. It has already been labeled one of the most inclusive beauty lines ever created.
Elsewhere, 2017 has seen male vlogger Manny Gutierrez and makeup artist James Molloy unveiled as ambassadors for Maybelline and Rimmel London respectively.
Nonetheless, Rihanna is well aware of the gap in the market regarding foundation shades for different complexions, "There's a void for women with all types of extreme complexions". There needs to be something for a dark-skinned girl, there needs to be something for a really pale girl, there needs to be something for someone in between. I believe we are getting there slowly, and some day we are going to have too many and for all. Diversity and inclusivity are important to the brand. She is having fun. They have asked me to put my phone away before they open said box.
She definitely did not forget about highlight and contour.
Robot conducts Andrea Bocelli and Italian orchestra playing Verdi in Pisa
The robot's trainer, Andrea Colombini, said the machine is designed in a manner to execute its task in the most efficient manner. Last night the Lucca Philharmonic Orchestra performed in Pisa, Italy for a crowd of about 800 people.
There's a lot to be excited about with Fenty Beauty: from the sleek packaging that is as functional as it is stylish, to the all-inclusive shades that look good on a wide range of skin tones. The superstar came out with six different shades, all in a shimmery finish.
Listen. If Kylie wants to make lipsticks for her botox-lipped sistren, have at it. However, it's the yellow gold "Trophy Wife" that seems to be everyone's favourite. "No matter how much you apply, you will always look super-shimmery", said Rihanna.
According to the singer she, "wanted things that girls with all skin tones would fall in love with".
"Everything sold out this weekend, mainly the deep shades [of foundation] sold out within four or five hours", says Erica Akinyeye, a color consultant at the Galleria's Sephora location who spent Friday and Saturday repping Fenty Beauty as a brand ambassador.
- Monaco privé de Subasic à Leipzig — Ligue des champions
- End federal DACA program right now — LETTER
- Maduro Mutko claims dismissed by Federation Internationale de Football Association
- Trump blocks sale of USA chipmaker to Chinese investors
- Active Stock You Need to Watch: Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria SA (BBVA)
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) Holdings Held by Chickasaw Capital Management LLC
- Celebrity Couple Spends $2M To Protect Surrogate Mother
- Vandals scrawl 'Racist Anthem' on Francis Scott Key monument
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICPT) Trading Down Today - Down by 14.26%
- Mercedes veut une option électrique systématique