A transfer petition seeking the shifting of the Ryan International School murder case from Haryana to Delhi or any other state has been filed in the Supreme Court. Following a virtual boycott from the lawyers in Gurugram and Sohna, Haryana, Francis Thomas - an administrator from Ryan International School, who was arrested for negligence, has moved the top court seeking a transfer of the case to Delhi.
The court was told that the defence lawyers going from Delhi also faced hostility in the Sohna court. Thomas was arrested on Monday in connection with the murder of the boy in school premises on Friday last week.
Kate Hudson under fire for comments on C-Sections
Apparently, people got Very Mad about Kate's comment yesterday, which is pretty amusing because the magazine came out two weeks ago.
Tulsi informed the Bench that due to resolutions being passed by two Bar Associations barring lawyers from appearing for the accused, his client is being stripped off his basic right to be represented by a counsel.
Tulsi has allegedly urged the court to transfer the case from Haryana's Sohna to Delhi's Saket court. A bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justices Amitava Roy and AM Khanwilkar said it will hear the petition on September 18.
- Trump calls on Congress to accelerate Tax reform legislation
- Basket: la Russie en demi-finales en battant la Grèce
- Sinead O'Connor is 'fed up' with being called insane
- "Dancing With The Stars" Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Her Engagement!
- Small gains on Wall Street on positive day for retailers
- James Comey In the Dock? And More
- Pinellas becomes the latest school district to delay reopening to Monday
- Panthers claim CB LaDarius Gunter
- Unemployment steady at 5.6pc as 54200 jobs added during August
- Vikings QB Sam Bradford Named Offensive Player Of The Week