On Wednesday, proud new mum Cheryl took to the social networking site to ask her 6 million followers for feedback on her past albums and instructed them to tweet her with songs that should have been released as singles.
And to top it all off Cheryl herself replied to Sarah and it looks like the pair might be back on amicable terms.
During a chat with Jemma Lucy while in the Celebrity Big Brother house a few months ago, Sarah revealed she hadn't spoken to Cheryl for a long time.
As Jemma probed further, asking 'did you fall out?' Sarah sighed: 'Everyone's asking that! I don't like talking about the other girls if it's a personal thing.
But earlier today, Sarah extended an olive branch to Cheryl - who had previously unfollowed her on Twitter - and tweeted her about her solo music. U know FFTL will always be the one #TrueToTheGame'.
The couple hit the headlines last month when they struck up a relationship inside the "Celebrity Big Brother" house - despite the singer having a boyfriend on the outside - but, although distance has now separated them due to the fact Sarah lives in the United Kingdom and Chad is based across the pond in Los Angeles, their co-star is convinced their romance is the real deal and it will end in wedding bells "sooner" rather than later.
Constitutional law expert PP Rao dies at 84
In 2014, President of India Pranab Mukherjee approved Rao's selection as jurist member of the selection committee of the Lokpal . He began teaching law at Delhi University in 1961 and was enrolled as an advocate by the Bar Council of Delhi in 1967.
They both received hundreds of retweets and likes from fans as they went into a meltdown at the sweet exchange.
Nothing forever? "Nothings forever".
"We spent a week together outside of the house, I'm still acclimatising, we're taking it one bit at a time". We went through so much.
Sarah's comments came following claims that the pair were in a feud.
Sarah recently spoke out on Loose Women about her boyfriend's move across the pond, saying she hopes the duo will be reunited sometime soon.
The 35-year-old was referring to Cheryl's debut solo single, Fight For This Love, which referenced her battle to save her marriage to first husband Ashley Cole.
- Priyanka Chopra calls Sikkim insurgency-hit state; forced to apologise by Twitterati
- Amazon lance son service de streaming musical en France
- Un préjudice estimé à 1,5 million d'euros — Ayem Nour cambriolée
- Congress backs measure condemning white nationalists
- Saaho: Prabhas treats Shraddha Kapoor to delicacies from Hyderabad
- B-52s again bombing targets in Afghanistan
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Rating Reiterated by Robert W. Baird
- Siri believes Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield owns Ohio Stadium
- New Details About Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's Legendaries Revealed
- Lance Armstrong calls out USC: You s- all over Reggie Bush