MARIKA Koroibete is the latest rugby league recruit to become a Wallaby after being named to make a likely Test debut against Argentina on Saturday night in Canberra.
Simmons will line-up in Canberra for his 75th Test cap alongside Adam Coleman with Rory Arnold left out of the match day squad.
With the Wallabies searching for their first win of the competition, coach Michael Cheika has made just one change to the starting side, elevating veteran lock Rob Simmons from the reserves.
Reds lock Izack Rodda will get the chance for claim his second Test cap if called upon from the bench for Saturday's global.
Panthers claim CB LaDarius Gunter
Should Butker, a rookie out of Georgia Tech , clear waivers, the Panthers would be able to place him on their practice squad. The Philadelphia Eagles signed, but released Greene before the season after he spent the summer with the Eagles camp.
There was no recall for former captain Stephen Moore, who missed the Springboks Test after the birth of his third child.
Rona was then demoted for the second game, played 11 minutes against South Africa last weekend, and now has been dropped all-together.
The former Storm speedster only played his first season of Super Rugby for the Rebels this year but he's bided his time ime in the Wallabies set-up, after first being taken away as a squad member on the Spring Tour last year.
The Wallabies have won their last four games against the Pumas while Argentina have won only once in Australia with an 18-3 victory in Brisbane in 1983.
- The Lamborghini Urus SUV is almost here
- Kenny Chesney's Island Home Torn Apart by Hurricane Irma
- Vikings QB Sam Bradford Named Offensive Player Of The Week
- Angela Merkel: Germany ready to play 'active role' in North Korea diplomacy
- Nevada gas prices highest in two years
- G5 Sahel : Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta est à Ouagadougou
- School seeks transfer of case
- 12 morts en Floride — Irma
- US Senate approves resolution condemning white supremacist groups
- Flynn Promoted Nuclear-Plant Project While in White House