Another high profile star has been confirmed to make a secret appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, after it was revealed that the likes of Tom Hardy, Princes William and Harry and Gary Barlow will be making a cameo in the latest instalment of the iconic sci-fi franchise.
Director Rian Johnson has revealed long-time collaborator Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a cameo in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Johnson has also said over and over again, specifically to followers of his Twitter account, that The Last Jedi will not be a copy and rehash of Episode IV.
This news comes courtesy of a tweet by Premier Report who was at the event, and isn't a huge surprise considering Gordon-Levitt has appeared in Johnson's films in the past.
Alongside directing Gordon-Levitt in Looper, Johnson previously worked with him on 2008 directorial debut "Brick". "It's a very brief, little thing, but it's fun, and if you watch the movie maybe you'll be able to hear and pick out Joe's voice in the movie". It's the first time I'm revealing that!'
J.Lo says she's in a 'good relationship' for the first time
They've gushed about each other in interviews ever since, and are frequently spotted together at events throughout the country. Rodriguez was married to the mother of his daughters, Cynthia, from 2002 to 2008.
A YouTube video has surfaced of Johnson dropping more details for The Last Jedi.
For one, we get to see Luke Skywalker wearing the same robes he did from the end of The Force Awakens, and Finn is still seen sporting Poe Dameron's salvaged jacket.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is set to hit United Kingdom cinemas on December 15.
- TSX flat as energy, banks offset by materials, industrials
- Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
- India Flays Pakistan at UN, Says Islamabad Provides Sanctuary to Terrorists
- Rhode Island man accused of mom shooting in hospital due in court
- Wolf Votes to Ban Fracking in Delaware River Basin
- Rand Paul likely to get a war vote
- Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
- India regrets criticism by UN Human Rights body on Rohingya issue
- Could There Already Be A Strictly Come Dancing Romance On The Cards?
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20