The New Hampshire hospital where a man was arrested in the fatal shooting of his mother inside the intensive care unit is back up and running.
The slaying caused a lockdown and partial evacuation of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center at about 2 p.m. local time. Officials said the body of Kathleen Frink was found in the driver's seat and the body of her son was found on the floor in the back of the auto.
A police affidavit says Frink told officers he went to the hospital to kill his mother.
MacDonald is asking anyone who has information about the whereabouts of Frink in the past few days, to call Detective Brian Strong with the State Police Major Crimes Scene Unit at 603-223-8568.
CEO Joanne Conroy says the medical center is hosting a town hall meeting for employees Wednesday to discuss next steps as workers recover from this "traumatic event".
The New Hampshire attorney general's office is investigating.
Messages left with the company listed as his current employer weren't immediately returned.
Several of Frink's neighbors in Warwick said he mostly kept to himself.
Shell plans Iraq focus on Basra gas after Majnoon exit
Basra Gas is a joint venture between Shell, South Gas Company and Mitsubishi and the Petrochemical Project NEBRAS. It holds a 45 percent stake in the field that it operates under a technical service contract that expires in 2030.
MacDonald said multiple shots had been fired and that resulted in the death of 70-year-old Ferriere, of Groton.
Ferriere's husband, Robert, said in a brief phone interview that he had no idea why it happened.
Frink's Facebook page shows he got engaged last December.
Travis Frink was scheduled to be arraigned at 1 p.m. Wednesday on murder charges. Soon after, Lebanon police received an emergency call reporting shots had been fired there.
Frink's stepfather told police he had turned to walk out of the room when he heard Pamela Ferriere shout or scream.
Frink's wife and 3-year-old son were found dead in 2013 inside a running auto that reeked of alcohol and vomit.
"The facts gathered to this point reveal that the goal of Mr. Frink's visit to the hospital today was to kill his mother", New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon MacDonald '83 said in a press conference Tuesday evening. He says the 48-year-old Frink, of Warwick, Rhode Island, went to the hospital with the intent of killing her. Frink was taken into custody without incident and no one else was injured, the station reported.
Frink was detained as he tried to leave the grounds of Dartmouth-Hitchcock, authorities said.
- Target recalls 178000 Room Essentials four-drawer dressers
- Falso allarme a Barcellona per veicolo sospetto vicino Sagrada Familia
- Oasis Petroleum's (NYSE:OAS) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus
- McDonald's Employee Gives Birth In Restaurant, Attempts To Flush Baby Down Toilet
- Leinster duo Nacewa and Gibson-Park denied entry to South Africa
- Bengaluru FC makes it to AFC Cup Inter-Zonal final
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018
- The Last-Ditch Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare
- Apple présente son nouveau smartphone : iPhone X