Randy Moss, the legendary Vikings wide receiver who now works as an ESPN analyst, has a dual role Monday in Minneapolis: he's working the Vikings/Saints opener at U.S. Bank Stadium and he's being honored by the Vikings as he enters the team's Ring of Honor.
The former Maryland star hauled in seven passes for 93 yards and found the end zone twice in a 29-19 Minnesota Vikings win.
Later on during the actual game between the Vikings and New Orleans Saints, Diggs honored Moss once again by catching a touchdown while wearing the cleats and celebrating just like Moss would. Diggs and Thielen are one of three different duos in the top ten after Week 1.
In fact, Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs is glad Vaccaro hit him high instead of going low.
Rain showers and mild temperatures continue for Thursday
Expect a clear night with lows of 11 C and a mainly clear day Thursday with highs of 19 C in the sunshine. The storm is a mere ghost of its former self, very little wind, and only light to moderate rain bands.
The touchdown gave the Vikings a 10-3 lead over the Saints. With respective grabs of 18 and two yards during the second quarter Monday, though, Diggs has already come close to matching that total this time around. Bradford threw a handsome pass and Diggs hauled it in just barely inbounds.
Moss wore a purple suit and tie, flanked on a makeshift stage at the center of the field by owners Zygi, Mark, and Leonard Wilf. Well, he's off to a sensational start to the 2017 season.
He did light up the hometown Washington Redskins to the tune of 15 receptions for 164 yards, but didn't do a whole lot the rest of the year outside of that.
- McLaren and Honda agree to terminate F1 partnership
- OYO signs MoU with China Lodging Group and secures $10M investment
- Des ossements humains sur le chantier de la Samaritaine — Paris
- How Many Bellway plc (LON:BWY)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Nouveau témoignage accablant dans l'affaire des assistants du MoDem — Marielle de Sarnez
- Florida power outage map: How to check who has power
- ESPN Distances Itself From Anchor Who Called Trump 'Bigot'
- Lucas Pouille jouera en premier face à la Serbie — Coupe Davis
- L'Allemagne aux commandes, la France 8e — Classement FIFA
- Apple strips the App Store from iTunes 12.7