Expect a clear night with lows of 11 C and a mainly clear day Thursday with highs of 19 C in the sunshine. Friday brings a better chance for showers at times during the day, but that rain likely won't affect our warm temperatures we've had lately. In the afternoon, a few spots will get a quick shower; however, most of us stay dry all weekend.
Highs Tuesday broke into the 80s, and overnight lows are mostly in the 50s to low 60s.
After some warm weather and sunny skies, Thursday will see cloudy skies and the potential for rain. Highs will be up around 80 as we head into the weekend.
The storm is a mere ghost of its former self, very little wind, and only light to moderate rain bands. Areas of fog late.
Our highs climb a bit each day over the next few days
It will be in the upper-70s to around 80 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. But the weather still looks pretty nice with sun and clouds and temperatures near 80° once again.
A cold front will approach the region today with a few scattered showers possible.
Temperatures by Sunday afternoon will reach 87 degrees.
Un ado de 14 ans en garde à vue — Incendie d'Aubagne
Il aurait allumé dix-huit foyers, qui ont brûlé 300 hectares entre fin juin et mi-septembre, dans la zone d'Aubagne . La vague d'incendies qui a touché la région marseillaise au cours de l'été a trouvé son explication.
- Upcoming Windows 10 Will Show Popup Dialogs for Individual App Permissions
- Apple strips the App Store from iTunes 12.7
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - Une Bêta ouverte du 21 au 25 septembre pour le mode PvP
- Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF is Argent Trust Co's 6th Biggest Stake
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- OYO signs MoU with China Lodging Group and secures $10M investment
- ESPN Distances Itself From Anchor Who Called Trump 'Bigot'
- Murdoch faces broadcasting standards investigation
- Flare lands near referee in Champions League game
- Lucas Pouille jouera en premier face à la Serbie — Coupe Davis