As part of today's Nintendo Direct Stream Square Enix and Nintendo gave us another glimpse at Project Octopath Traveler, a new Nintendo Switch exclusive RPG from numerous same minds behind the Bravely Default series. You can play as one of eight different characters, each with their own special abilities and traits.
The game will land in 2018, and this trailer gives us a strong little overview of what to expect, including 8 different protagonists, some classic-looking Japanese RPG combat and a huge, beautifully-designed world. Nintendo revealed that a demo for the game arrives on the Eshop today, giving you the opportunity to get a feel for it yourself.
Accountability court summons Sharif, children on Sept.19
The accountability court acted shortly after the NAB resubmitted the references. The separate petitions were filed by Mr.
Following the demo, Nintendo will roll out a survey to gather player feedback so developers can further fine-tune the game. Octopath will be getting a worldwide launch sometime next year.
- Le militant Cédric Herrou placé une septième fois en garde à vue — Côte d'Azur
- SBI Life Insurance IPO aims for Rs70,000 crore valuation
- Ligue Europa, le virage sud boycotté par les supporters — OM
- EL : Mandanda forfait pour OM-Konyaspor !
- LAUSD Board President Ref Rodriguez charged with conspiracy
- Mandanda forfait avec l'OM contre Konyaspor
- Ford Tests Making Autonomous Vehicles Communicate with Pedestrians
- Blizzcon 2017: Blizzard Announces Virtual Ticket Details And Changes
- 'Minecraft' is available on Nintendo handhelds right now
- Cebuana Tabal, other SEA Games medalists receive incentive from Duterte