After going undrafted, Gunter made the Packers 53 man roster in 2015 and has been a part of the team's secondary that has struggled greatly over the last couple years.
Gunter was released by Green Bay on Tuesday as the corresponding move for activating wide receiver Geronimo Allison, who returned from suspension.
The Green Bay Packers have released veteran defenders LaDarius Gunter and Ricky-Jean Francois. After not making Green Bay's final cuts, he was signed to the practice squad.
Wanna drink with Dave Grohl? Foo Fighters open bar in Bethnal Green
It will also be selling exclusive Foo Fighters merchandise as well as limited edition items, according to El Espectador . The pub, called The Foo Fighters Arms , will have a release party for the record on Friday.
Meanwhile, Gunter, a former undrafted free agent out of Miami who has shown flashes of promise at times in his two-year National Football League career, will provide depth at corner for Carolina.
Jean-Francois was a seventh round pick by the San Francisco 49ers in the 2009 NFL Draft. With the Mountaineers, Pankey appeared in 45 games at both guard and tackle with 36 starts and was named second-team all-Big 12 as a senior.
The Philadelphia Eagles signed, but released Greene before the season after he spent the summer with the Eagles camp. Should Butker, a rookie out of Georgia Tech, clear waivers, the Panthers would be able to place him on their practice squad. That includes playing a key role down the stretch as Green Bay's top cornerback a year ago due to injuries.
- Pinellas becomes the latest school district to delay reopening to Monday
- Basket: la Russie en demi-finales en battant la Grèce
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- Vern Fiddler announces retirement from National Hockey League
- Steve Mandanda forfait — OM-Konyaspor
- Sinead O'Connor is 'fed up' with being called insane
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- L'AIE prévoit une solide demande de pétrole
- Rijiju hits at critics of India's handling of Rohingya Muslim refugees
- Trump calls on Congress to accelerate Tax reform legislation