Not much was said about these sequels at the time, but it now looks we have the a few new details. This isn't exactly a surprise, since the games are set in the same region as Pokemon Sun and Moon and mostly feature the same Pokemon.
Thanks to leaks from the latest issue of the Japanese magazine CoroCoro, we finally know the two legendary Pokémon for Ultra Sun/Moon.
According to the magazine leak, the Pokemon we see in the box art are indeed Solgaleo and Lunala, but fused with Necrozma.
Tag: zenfone 4 selfie pro
As its name indicates, the two handsets are concentrated on making selfies more unbelievable by providing the front dual camera. The company, in addition, launched a new variant of the ZenFone 4 Selfie, aka the ZenFone 4 Selfie standard or basic edition.
The leak calls the Solgaleo fusion "Necrozma Mane of Twilight", while the Lunala fusion goes by "Necrozma Wings of Dawn". Additionally, once Necrozma attains one of these new forms, it will gain the ability to use either Solgaleo's or Lunala's signature moves, Sunsteel Strike or Moongeist Beam respectively.
More details about Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are expected in the coming days, as Nintendo is hosting a Direct presentation that should reveal more details about the game.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be released worldwide on November 17.
- L'Allemagne aux commandes, la France 8e — Classement FIFA
- Never really spoke to Harry Styles in One Direction: Zayn Malik
- Renaissance Technologies LLC Has $634000 Stake in New Relic, Inc. (NEWR)
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Munich makes first warning by reinsurer on Harvey, Irma impact
- McLaren and Honda agree to terminate F1 partnership
- How Many Bellway plc (LON:BWY)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Women 'go off sex' with same partner THIS long into a relationship
- Jammu Rajdhani Express: Guard coach derails, no casualties reported
- Tatiana Silva arrête temporairement la présentation de la météo