McLaren chief Zak Brown and Renault's Cyril Abiteboul will be present along with Force India's Otmar Szafnauer while the second press conference line-up is Honda chief Yusuke Hasegaw, Toro Rosso team boss Franz Tost and, to add a little extra, Red Bull's Christian Horner. Instead, McLaren is said to have already signed a three-year deal with Renault, making them their new engine supplier. It wasn't Honda's fault things didn't work out, it was McLaren's.
However, Ecclestone is not sure McLaren's switch from struggling Honda power to customer Renault engines will be a silver bullet for the once-great British team.
Those 102 starts resulted in a total of 114 points, the bulk (76) coming in the second season, while even the maiden season saw the Woking outfit score 27 points, whereas it now has just 11.
Fernando Alonso could yet remain at Mc Laren now that the team have a new partner ahead of the new season. Lynn Bo Bo EPA
Talking ahead of a weekend which is due to see McLaren finally divorce Honda - or is it a "conscious uncoupling" - Ecclestone has said that the Woking team must take its share of the blame for the break-up of the relationship.
It should be a good one for Alonso and Hamilton, however, not so much Palmer who is bound to be asked about Carlos Sainz taking his seat.
Apple strips the App Store from iTunes 12.7
Apple on Tuesday released iTunes 12 .7 for Mac and Windows, an update that removes the iOS App Store from the desktop software. On the Mac, users will have to open the App Store from the Applications folder or from the App Dock.
- Florida power outage map: How to check who has power
- Un ado de 14 ans en garde à vue — Incendie d'Aubagne
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - Une Bêta ouverte du 21 au 25 septembre pour le mode PvP
- Global Pharmerging Market 2017 Industry Trends, Growth Rate With CAGR Analysis 2022
- Missouri Senate votes to censure Chappelle-Nadal over Trump assassination post
- Tatiana Silva arrête temporairement la présentation de la météo
- Flare lands near referee in Champions League game
- Nouveau témoignage accablant dans l'affaire des assistants du MoDem — Marielle de Sarnez
- Des ossements humains sur le chantier de la Samaritaine — Paris
- ESPN Distances Itself From Anchor Who Called Trump 'Bigot'