Following sightings of Mandy Moore wearing what appears to be an engagement ring, reports are saying that the This is Us star is now engaged to her boyfriend of two years, Dawes frontman Taylor Goldsmith. He didn't say a word. "I know him very well", Sullivan said to Entertainment Tonight Wednesday while attending a This Is Us soundtrack release party.
"I've seen the sparkler, but I have not heard the story yet because I haven't seen her yet", Chris said.
"It's pretty great. Her now fiancé, Taylor, is quickly becoming one of my favorite people", Sullivan, 37, exclusively told Us Weekly at the event. "She just sent out an alert over our family text chain, so I can't wait to hear about it". "I think that they are a lovely pair". When asked if Goldsmith will record a track for the show - and if he will sing with Moore's character Rebecca - Sullivan quipped, "I think that's in the works".
Theresa May to signal United Kingdom desire to maintain close ties with EU
The EU has criticised United Kingdom negotiators, claiming progress on Britain's divorce deal has been too slow. The fourth round of talks will begin on 25 September after they were pushed back by a week.
Mandy was previously married to singer Ryan Adams, but the couple split in January 2015.
Huertas chimed in: "Taylor is an unbelievable guy".
- JSO: Two men caught trying to steal power pole
- Pogba could be out for 'weeks' - Mou
- B-52s again bombing targets in Afghanistan
- Woman Raped by Cabbie Near Golden Jubilee Park in Delhi, Accused Held
- Un préjudice estimé à 1,5 million d'euros — Ayem Nour cambriolée
- Congress backs measure condemning white nationalists
- Constitutional law expert PP Rao dies at 84
- Google is launching a mobile payment service in India
- India's wholesale inflation in August accelerates to 3.24%
- La Banque nationale suisse abaisse sa projection de croissance pour 2017