This all started with USC officially listing it's all-time record against Texas (Lance's team) as 4-0. seemingly ignoring Vince Young's soul-crushing 2006 Rose Bowl game victory. Per the NCAA, that is correct.
The Texas loss however does not fit that definition.
Lance Armstrong not only doesn't like to see people forget about wins that were vacated, but now he's chiming in about losses not being acknowledged.
In 2010, the NCAA found USC guilty of "agent and amateurism violations" involving Bush, the 2005 Heisman Trophy victor (later vacated).
USC claims the record is accurate since the school was ordered to vacate ALL games from the 2005-06 season (including the Bowl game) stemming from NCAA violations involving Bush. It wasn't a USC win.
However, according to ESPN, USC sports information director Tim Tessalone was instructed by then-NCAA director of statistics Jim Wright to not include participation in any games that season as part of its official record.
Constitutional law expert PP Rao dies at 84
In 2014, President of India Pranab Mukherjee approved Rao's selection as jurist member of the selection committee of the Lokpal . He began teaching law at Delhi University in 1961 and was enrolled as an advocate by the Bar Council of Delhi in 1967.
The above tweet by ESPN's Kyle Bonagura set off Armstrong.
Armstrong, who himself was stripped of his seven titles in cycling's biggest event, fired off a tweet blasting USC for the claim because everyone remembers them losing that championship game. "You lost the game fair and square" but also including some NSFW language.
Those are some strong Reggie Bush feelings right there.
Armstrong was one of the most decorated cyclists after his dominance in the Tour de France from 1999 to 2005, which included seven straight wins.
All seven of Armstrong's wins were voided, including all results going back to August 1998.
- McLaren Ditches Honda For Renault Power
- B-52s again bombing targets in Afghanistan
- Saaho: Prabhas treats Shraddha Kapoor to delicacies from Hyderabad
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Shares Sold by Fmr LLC
- Priyanka Chopra calls Sikkim insurgency-hit state; forced to apologise by Twitterati
- Booker Group Records Growth in Quarterly Sales
- JSO: Two men caught trying to steal power pole
- Congress backs measure condemning white nationalists
- Theresa May to signal United Kingdom desire to maintain close ties with EU
- Contempt case: Pakistan's election commission issues warrant against Imran Khan