Photographer Al Pereira filed the lawsuit, alleging that the model did not have permission to use the image.
Kendall Jenner's fashion woes continue, as another photographer has sued the model's company for using a picture of Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G. and Redman. "I am not sure who told @kyliejenner and @kendalljenner that they had the right to do this", she wrote at the time.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have been accused of cultural insensitivities surrounding one of the handbags from their latest collection. "I have no idea why they feel they can exploit the deaths of 2pac and my Son Christopher to sell a t-shirt".
Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20
Ancora Advisors Llc decreased Madison Strtg Sector Prem Fd (MSP) stake by 150,000 shares to 51,973 valued at $618,000 in 2016Q4. Its down 0.14, from 0.96 in 2016Q3. 107.15 million shares or 5.62% more from 101.44 million shares in 2016Q3 were reported.
The Jenners ended up facing a lot of backlash and got called out by Biggie's mom, Voletta Wallace, who called the shirts "exploitation at its worst." . They said: "These designs were not well thought out and we deeply apologise to anyone that has been upset and/or offended, especially to the families of the artists".
However, Kendall and Kylie's label has spoken out about the shirts, telling Sky News that there was "no infringement or violation of anyone's rights". We are huge fans of their music and it was not our intention to disrespect these cultural icons in any way. The tee shirts have been pulled from retail and all images have been removed. "We will use this as an opportunity to learn from these mistakes and again, we are very sorry".
- Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
- Dunkin' Brands Group Inc
- Robot conducts Andrea Bocelli and Italian orchestra playing Verdi in Pisa
- La recharge sans fil sera disponible sur tous ses terminaux — Apple AirPower
- U.S. suspends visas for Cambodian foreign ministry officials
- Former Psychiatric Patient Attacks Shoppers in Toulouse, Yelling 'Allahu Akbar!'
- Hillary Clinton has a theory about why she lost with white women
- Nuclear Nonproliferation Experts Urge Trump Not to Abandon Iran Nuclear Deal
- End federal DACA program right now — LETTER
- Howedes held Arsenal talks before Juventus switch