Photographer Al Pereira filed the lawsuit, alleging that the model did not have permission to use the image.
Kendall Jenner's fashion woes continue, as another photographer has sued the model's company for using a picture of Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G. and Redman. "I am not sure who told @kyliejenner and @kendalljenner that they had the right to do this", she wrote at the time.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have been accused of cultural insensitivities surrounding one of the handbags from their latest collection. "I have no idea why they feel they can exploit the deaths of 2pac and my Son Christopher to sell a t-shirt".
Robot conducts Andrea Bocelli and Italian orchestra playing Verdi in Pisa
The robot's trainer, Andrea Colombini, said the machine is designed in a manner to execute its task in the most efficient manner. Last night the Lucca Philharmonic Orchestra performed in Pisa, Italy for a crowd of about 800 people.
The Jenners ended up facing a lot of backlash and got called out by Biggie's mom, Voletta Wallace, who called the shirts "exploitation at its worst." . They said: "These designs were not well thought out and we deeply apologise to anyone that has been upset and/or offended, especially to the families of the artists".
However, Kendall and Kylie's label has spoken out about the shirts, telling Sky News that there was "no infringement or violation of anyone's rights". We are huge fans of their music and it was not our intention to disrespect these cultural icons in any way. The tee shirts have been pulled from retail and all images have been removed. "We will use this as an opportunity to learn from these mistakes and again, we are very sorry".
- 'No reasons' for Ander Herrera absence from Basel victory - Jose Mourinho
- Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
- Un Nintendo Direct ce soir pour les titres de fin d'année
- End federal DACA program right now — LETTER
- Hillary Clinton has a theory about why she lost with white women
- Dunkin' Brands Group Inc
- Rand Paul likely to get a war vote
- Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
- Wolf Votes to Ban Fracking in Delaware River Basin
- U.S. suspends visas for Cambodian foreign ministry officials