In answer to the question, 'What's the laziest thing you've ever done?', with tongue firmly in her cheek the bubbly actress answered: "Have a C-Section!"
The actress's cover appearance on Cosmo comes as she is set to appear next as Eleanor Strubing in Marshall, the upcoming Reginald Hudlin-directed biopic about Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.
That's fearless! One sweet side effect of Kate's buzzcut is that she turns out to have the same exact hair as her 13-year-old son, Ryder Robinson. One user even dissed Hudson for her parentage, saying, "So Kate Hudson thinks a C-Section is lazy? Awful remark from #KateHudson", wrote one.
"And maybe if us c-section mums weren't made to feel like sh*t and less than mums for not giving birth vaginally, we could all just laugh this off as a bad joke".
Another posted: 'Hey #KateHudson - please tell me which part of major abdominal surgery is "lazy"?
'Then I guess I am lazy cause I had three. The procedure? The heal time?
Some Twitter users were less critical of Hudson, simply commenting that a C-section is sometimes the safest or only alternative for a pregnant woman. Just look at her bill for massages.
Appalachian Power sending hundreds to Florida, Georgia
Kraft said it would take at least several days before everyone had their power restored because of the widespread damage. Appalachian Power has 1 million customers in Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee (as AEP Appalachian Power ).
Too true. She was talking about herself.
"Seriously people she didn't say having a C-section was lazy she said for her it was, her opinion on what she did to HER body", pointed out one fan.
Apparently, people got Very Mad about Kate's comment yesterday, which is pretty amusing because the magazine came out two weeks ago. Keep in mind she was speaking from personal experience.
In addition to the inflammatory response to one of the questionnaire's questions, Kate also revealed that out of all her former costars, she's choose Liv Tyler as a roommate, and would pick Larry David to play her leading man.
Kate has previously spoken about her decision to have a caesarian, admitting that she elected to have one so that she didn't have to leave hospital. I guess you have to take a lot of shits before you're bored enough to flip to the Kate Hudson interview instead reading the "4 Hidden Moan Zones" article again. "I hope there's a midnight screening!"
"For some women, a C-section is life or death". And so I got drugged up'.
- Wanna drink with Dave Grohl? Foo Fighters open bar in Bethnal Green
- Rijiju hits at critics of India's handling of Rohingya Muslim refugees
- Hurricane Irma gives Florida a coast-to-coast pummeling
- AMC Entertainment Holdings' (AMC) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Citigroup Inc
- Nintendo Launches Pumpkin Spice, Poke-Ball 2DS XL
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Sinead O'Connor is 'fed up' with being called insane
- Irma weakens; officials urge patience for evacuees eager to return home