Hours before Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe were to lay the foundation stone for the ambitious Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train project, a coach of the Jammu-New Delhi Rajdhani Express derailed at the New Delhi railway station on Thursday morning.
The train was entering platform number 15 when the incident took place.
According to sources from the Northern Railway, the last couct of the train was derailed.
OYO signs MoU with China Lodging Group and secures $10M investment
The hotels include leased and owned, manachised and franchised properties, mostly in the economy and mid-scale hotel segments. Three investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company's stock.
Fortunately, the train was moving at a relaxed pace so no casualties took place. "We are trying to ascertain the reasons behind the accident", the official added.
The incident is the latest in a series of rail accidents in this month.
"Agartala was connected in broad gauge track a year ago where railway minister made commitment that within a few months Rajdhani Express would start rolling from Agartala and the ministry had been in the process of launching express train service between important cities like Guwahati, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangaluru but nothing was materialise", Dey stated.
- Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF is Argent Trust Co's 6th Biggest Stake
- Rain showers and mild temperatures continue for Thursday
- Never really spoke to Harry Styles in One Direction: Zayn Malik
- Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Legendaries Revealed In Japanese Magazine
- RCom-Aircel Merger In Trouble As Ericsson Drags Ambani Firm To NCLT
- Kenny Dalglish Thanks Neymar, Nasser Al-Khelaifi After PSG Shirt Donation
- L'Allemagne aux commandes, la France 8e — Classement FIFA
- Jennifer Lawrence calls beau Darren Aronofsky 'bold, brave, brilliant'
- Flare lands near referee in Champions League game
- Tag: zenfone 4 selfie pro