In fact, Sanders said a majority of Americans would agree with her and President Donald Trump that a single-payer healthcare option is a "horrible idea".
"The president is proud of the decision that he made", Sanders said.
Actually, she hadn't said it, but in that answer she stood by the allegation.
Trump, his press secretary and his personal lawyer all appear to be engaged in a systematic effort to pressure Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prosecute Comey.
"I think the president's been very clear about his position on that front". Comey said Clinton had been sloppy, but had not acted criminally.
AMC Entertainment Holdings' (AMC) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Citigroup Inc
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc recently declared a dividend for shareholders to be paid on Monday the 25th of September 2017. Convergence Investment Partners LLC boosted its stake in shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings by 112.3% in the third quarter.
The former secretary of state's book, released Tuesday, offers Clinton's perspective on perhaps the most unconventional presidential campaign in modern US history.
Trump immediately took to social media to accuse Comey of leaking classified information by sending the memos to his friend, Professor Daniel Richman of Columbia Law School. And certainly, I think that that has been shown in the days that followed, that the president was right in firing Director Comey. She also said Clinton ran one of the "most negative" ca, paigns in USA history.
Huckabee Sanders also said the "single-payer system the Democrats are proposing is a awful idea".
The DOJ cited "the appointment of Robert S. Mueller to serve" as special counsel in charge of the Russian Federation investigation in a letter declining the committee's requests for transcribed interviews with Ghattas and Rybicki. In her press briefing today, she handled the White House press corps with her usual aplomb. He did not refute reports that said the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner supported doing so.
During the briefing, the White House denied having any influence on Malaysian prime minister Najib Abdul Razak's decision to stay at the Trump International Hotel while visiting the president.
Whether or not he (Trump) is going to read Hillary Clinton's book, I'm not sure.
- L'AIE prévoit une solide demande de pétrole
- Irma weakens; officials urge patience for evacuees eager to return home
- Suspended LB Tavante Beckett charged with marijuana possession
- Wanna drink with Dave Grohl? Foo Fighters open bar in Bethnal Green
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- Guinée: les officiels guinéens et leurs familles privés de visa américain
- Unemployment steady at 5.6pc as 54200 jobs added during August
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Trump calls on Congress to accelerate Tax reform legislation