In fact, Sanders said a majority of Americans would agree with her and President Donald Trump that a single-payer healthcare option is a "horrible idea".
"The president is proud of the decision that he made", Sanders said.
Actually, she hadn't said it, but in that answer she stood by the allegation.
Trump, his press secretary and his personal lawyer all appear to be engaged in a systematic effort to pressure Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prosecute Comey.
"I think the president's been very clear about his position on that front". Comey said Clinton had been sloppy, but had not acted criminally.
Unemployment steady at 5.6pc as 54200 jobs added during August
The performance is the best for the state since November 2012, when the jobless rate was recorded as 5.4 per cent. The more stable trend unemployment rate also dropped - from 6.3 to 6.1 per cent.
The former secretary of state's book, released Tuesday, offers Clinton's perspective on perhaps the most unconventional presidential campaign in modern US history.
Trump immediately took to social media to accuse Comey of leaking classified information by sending the memos to his friend, Professor Daniel Richman of Columbia Law School. And certainly, I think that that has been shown in the days that followed, that the president was right in firing Director Comey. She also said Clinton ran one of the "most negative" ca, paigns in USA history.
Huckabee Sanders also said the "single-payer system the Democrats are proposing is a awful idea".
The DOJ cited "the appointment of Robert S. Mueller to serve" as special counsel in charge of the Russian Federation investigation in a letter declining the committee's requests for transcribed interviews with Ghattas and Rybicki. In her press briefing today, she handled the White House press corps with her usual aplomb. He did not refute reports that said the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner supported doing so.
During the briefing, the White House denied having any influence on Malaysian prime minister Najib Abdul Razak's decision to stay at the Trump International Hotel while visiting the president.
Whether or not he (Trump) is going to read Hillary Clinton's book, I'm not sure.
- Three reasons why Liverpool will beat Sevilla
- Suspended LB Tavante Beckett charged with marijuana possession
- Tickets for Brewers-Marlins series go on sale Thursday
- Search underway for man after vehicle found submerged in water
- Hillary Clinton: What (Also) Happened
- Zach Randolph Will Avoid Jail Time Over Marijuana Arrest
- Guinée: les officiels guinéens et leurs familles privés de visa américain
- Irma weakens; officials urge patience for evacuees eager to return home
- Pinellas becomes the latest school district to delay reopening to Monday
- Small gains on Wall Street on positive day for retailers