The 29-year-old defender, who won the World Cup with Germany in 2014, ended his lengthy association with Schalke to sign for the Serie A champions on a season-long loan with an option to buy on transfer deadline day.
"When this new situation came up, we straight away contacted [Juve sporting director Fabio] Paratici", said Struth.
However, rumours started to grow that the Germany worldwide defender was keen for a new challenge after having the captaincy taken off him when it emerged that he was no longer first choice in the rearguard.
Former Psychiatric Patient Attacks Shoppers in Toulouse, Yelling 'Allahu Akbar!'
The enraged man, 42, began beating shoppers in the French city at around 4pm before police who were only metres away swooped in. He continued to shout Allahu Akbar - Arabic for God is Great - as he was wrestled to the ground before bursting into tears.
Leicester City, meanwhile, bolstered their defence with the signings Harry Maguire from Hull City and Aleksandar Dragovic from Bayer Leverkusen, with the Austrian joining the club on deadline day. That was Benni's favourite from the very beginning.
"His team Schalke is in constant contact with the worldwide top clubs".
"With all due respect to Schalke, even if things had gone super there, you want to join a club like Juve when you get the chance". Juventus is the jackpot'.
- 'No reasons' for Ander Herrera absence from Basel victory - Jose Mourinho
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018
- Target recalls 178000 Room Essentials four-drawer dressers
- Mercedes veut une option électrique systématique
- The Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle is live
- Guidelines for debris removal in Lee County
- Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
- Rand Paul likely to get a war vote
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52