The 29-year-old defender, who won the World Cup with Germany in 2014, ended his lengthy association with Schalke to sign for the Serie A champions on a season-long loan with an option to buy on transfer deadline day.
"When this new situation came up, we straight away contacted [Juve sporting director Fabio] Paratici", said Struth.
However, rumours started to grow that the Germany worldwide defender was keen for a new challenge after having the captaincy taken off him when it emerged that he was no longer first choice in the rearguard.
Mercedes veut une option électrique systématique
Mercedes-Benz proposerait, dès 2022, une version électrique de chacun de ses modèles passagers. Le premier modèle électrique Mercedes , "Generation EQ" est prévu pour 2019.
Leicester City, meanwhile, bolstered their defence with the signings Harry Maguire from Hull City and Aleksandar Dragovic from Bayer Leverkusen, with the Austrian joining the club on deadline day. That was Benni's favourite from the very beginning.
"His team Schalke is in constant contact with the worldwide top clubs".
"With all due respect to Schalke, even if things had gone super there, you want to join a club like Juve when you get the chance". Juventus is the jackpot'.
- The Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle is live
- Could There Already Be A Strictly Come Dancing Romance On The Cards?
- Jason Day makes caddie change, keeps Colin Swatton as swing coach
- McDonald's Employee Gives Birth In Restaurant, Attempts To Flush Baby Down Toilet
- India Flays Pakistan at UN, Says Islamabad Provides Sanctuary to Terrorists
- India regrets criticism by UN Human Rights body on Rohingya issue
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52
- Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
- 'Goodfellas' and 'The Sopranos' star Frank Vincent has died at 78