The 29-year-old defender, who won the World Cup with Germany in 2014, ended his lengthy association with Schalke to sign for the Serie A champions on a season-long loan with an option to buy on transfer deadline day.
"When this new situation came up, we straight away contacted [Juve sporting director Fabio] Paratici", said Struth.
However, rumours started to grow that the Germany worldwide defender was keen for a new challenge after having the captaincy taken off him when it emerged that he was no longer first choice in the rearguard.
Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
Along with sharing a photo of herself dancing with her dad, Meadow nominated his Fast & Furious franchise costar Vin Diesel . Be sure to tag the foundation as well as hashtag #PWFdogoodchallenge , so we can check out all of your posts.
Leicester City, meanwhile, bolstered their defence with the signings Harry Maguire from Hull City and Aleksandar Dragovic from Bayer Leverkusen, with the Austrian joining the club on deadline day. That was Benni's favourite from the very beginning.
"His team Schalke is in constant contact with the worldwide top clubs".
"With all due respect to Schalke, even if things had gone super there, you want to join a club like Juve when you get the chance". Juventus is the jackpot'.
- Robot conducts Andrea Bocelli and Italian orchestra playing Verdi in Pisa
- Guidelines for debris removal in Lee County
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- Could There Already Be A Strictly Come Dancing Romance On The Cards?
- India regrets criticism by UN Human Rights body on Rohingya issue
- Rhode Island man accused of mom shooting in hospital due in court
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018
- Wolf Votes to Ban Fracking in Delaware River Basin
- 'Goodfellas' and 'The Sopranos' star Frank Vincent has died at 78
- Cardinals place RB Johnson on injured reserve