The 29-year-old defender, who won the World Cup with Germany in 2014, ended his lengthy association with Schalke to sign for the Serie A champions on a season-long loan with an option to buy on transfer deadline day.
"When this new situation came up, we straight away contacted [Juve sporting director Fabio] Paratici", said Struth.
However, rumours started to grow that the Germany worldwide defender was keen for a new challenge after having the captaincy taken off him when it emerged that he was no longer first choice in the rearguard.
Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
The last Class-A mishap involving an amphibious assault vehicle was on September 16, 2013, when Cpl. Officials are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident at this time".
Leicester City, meanwhile, bolstered their defence with the signings Harry Maguire from Hull City and Aleksandar Dragovic from Bayer Leverkusen, with the Austrian joining the club on deadline day. That was Benni's favourite from the very beginning.
"His team Schalke is in constant contact with the worldwide top clubs".
"With all due respect to Schalke, even if things had gone super there, you want to join a club like Juve when you get the chance". Juventus is the jackpot'.
- Nuclear Nonproliferation Experts Urge Trump Not to Abandon Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rhode Island man accused of mom shooting in hospital due in court
- McDonald's Employee Gives Birth In Restaurant, Attempts To Flush Baby Down Toilet
- Jason Day makes caddie change, keeps Colin Swatton as swing coach
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52
- Wolf Votes to Ban Fracking in Delaware River Basin
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
- India Flays Pakistan at UN, Says Islamabad Provides Sanctuary to Terrorists
- 'No reasons' for Ander Herrera absence from Basel victory - Jose Mourinho