Regular trash pickups have resumed in unincorporated Brevard County after Hurricane Irma, but they are running behind schedule in some areas. If you are normally scheduled for either recycling or trash pick up Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (September 13-15), those will be picked up. Therefore, customers with a regular service day of Monday will be serviced on Tuesday, Tuesday customers will be serviced on Wednesday, Wednesday customers will be serviced on Thursday and so forth for the remainder of the week. The city requests that yard waste be bagged, bundled or tied (if at all possible), with a 40 pound weight limit and no longer than 4 feet.
Keep your yard waste and construction debris in separate piles at your curb. And debris pickup may not occur on your normal collection day. Spoiled contents should be placed in garbage for pickup.
Rhode Island man accused of mom shooting in hospital due in court
The slaying caused a lockdown and partial evacuation of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center at about 2 p.m. local time. Frink's stepfather told police he had turned to walk out of the room when he heard Pamela Ferriere shout or scream.
Standard yard debris collection schedules will resume Monday, September 18. Recycling collection has been suspended. Place it in piles that can easily be managed by debris collection personnel with a claw truck. Mixing chemicals with your other debris creates a fire hazard.
- Stoke City v Manchester United
- J.Lo says she's in a 'good relationship' for the first time
- Marines injured in training accident at Camp Pendleton
- The Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle is live
- India Flays Pakistan at UN, Says Islamabad Provides Sanctuary to Terrorists
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20
- Paul Walker's Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message On His Birthday
- Rian Johnson has no plans to direct 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- Former Psychiatric Patient Attacks Shoppers in Toulouse, Yelling 'Allahu Akbar!'
- Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018