Nexus 6P has been plagued with battery and boot-loop issues that are causing it to shut off randomly. It appears that Google is now replacing all Nexus 6P phones with Pixel XLs if the former is under warranty.
Google has been among the biggest names when it comes to the world of technology.
EXPRESS NEWSPAPERSGoogle looks set to include IP68 water resistance in its latest Pixel handsets
With still almost three weeks until the announcement of the new Pixel devices we can be sure that there will be quite a few more leaks detailing what we can expect from Google's second attempt at their own phone manufacturing.
According to the FCC listing, the Google Pixel 2 XL has an FCC ID of ZNFG011C. However, devices offered in different countries are different. Previous reports had revealed that HTC would be manufacturing the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones.Читайте также: Former Test Cricketer Dean Jones Caught Near Bomb Blast While Commentating
Moreover, the exact nature of the upgrade seems to vary also, with some owners being offered 32GB Pixel XL smartphones and others being offered the 128GB variant. Moreover, it looks like Google is swapping out defective Nexus 6P phones even if they're not under warranty, but they're offering replacements only to those who bought them through Google Store. And users in Australia are still getting a new Nexus 6P device as a replacement.
It is now learnt that the affected 6P users in the United States and Canada are more likely to get a Pixel than those in the United Kingdom and Australia wherein affected 6P units are being replaced with refurbished units of the same model. You'll then have to ship your Nexus 6P back to Google within 21 days and you'll get your full money back. If you purchased the phone from any other vendor, you're out of luck. Now, this speculation has become a certainty as several 6P owners have confirmed receiving the Pixel as replacement for their defective handsets.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Badree shines as World XI level series
- Interest rates to remain on hold despite higher inflation
- Int'l rights group slam P1,000 'defunding' of CHR
- New polymer £10 note featuring Jane Austen enters circulation
- Moore: No debate if it includes a moderator
- Karspersky Lab boycotté aux USA: "Voilà de la concurrence loyale", ironise Moscou
- Des hommes d'affaires gabonais à Rabat pour un forum économique — Maroc
- Housing market: London and south east are weakest regions - RICS
- La Ferrari Portofino (2017) s'exhibe à Francfort
- Brad Ausmus rips Indians broadcasters for insinuating Tigers intentionally hit umpire