Nexus 6P has been plagued with battery and boot-loop issues that are causing it to shut off randomly. It appears that Google is now replacing all Nexus 6P phones with Pixel XLs if the former is under warranty.
Google has been among the biggest names when it comes to the world of technology.
With still almost three weeks until the announcement of the new Pixel devices we can be sure that there will be quite a few more leaks detailing what we can expect from Google's second attempt at their own phone manufacturing.
EXPRESS NEWSPAPERSGoogle looks set to include IP68 water resistance in its latest Pixel handsets
According to the FCC listing, the Google Pixel 2 XL has an FCC ID of ZNFG011C. However, devices offered in different countries are different. Previous reports had revealed that HTC would be manufacturing the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones.
Moreover, the exact nature of the upgrade seems to vary also, with some owners being offered 32GB Pixel XL smartphones and others being offered the 128GB variant. Moreover, it looks like Google is swapping out defective Nexus 6P phones even if they're not under warranty, but they're offering replacements only to those who bought them through Google Store. And users in Australia are still getting a new Nexus 6P device as a replacement.
It is now learnt that the affected 6P users in the United States and Canada are more likely to get a Pixel than those in the United Kingdom and Australia wherein affected 6P units are being replaced with refurbished units of the same model. You'll then have to ship your Nexus 6P back to Google within 21 days and you'll get your full money back. If you purchased the phone from any other vendor, you're out of luck. Now, this speculation has become a certainty as several 6P owners have confirmed receiving the Pixel as replacement for their defective handsets.
Un chien ingère du crack et attaque mortellement son maître — Angleterre
Une hypothèse confirmée par les analyses, lesquelles ont révélé la présence de traces de stupéfiants dans les urines de l'animal. La scène s'est déroulée en mars dernier dans l'appartement de Mario Perivoitos, situé dans le nord de Londres .
- Housing market: London and south east are weakest regions - RICS
- Deux lotissements évacués après un incendie — Corse-du-Sud
- Des traces de glyphosate trouvées dans des aliments de notre quotidien — Pesticides
- Samsung to create US$300 mln fund for connected vehicle , autonomous technologies
- Clinton: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Less Likable She Becomes
- Laurent Wauquiez : 13 ans de points retraite pour deux mois de travail ?
- Man charged after police locate stolen tiny house in Queensland
- France 2 leader avec Alex Hugo, devant TF1 et Esprits Criminels
- Karspersky Lab boycotté aux USA: "Voilà de la concurrence loyale", ironise Moscou
- Another Australian local council votes to dump Australia Day celebrations