On "The Sopranos", he played NY mob boss Phil Leotardo who was the nemesis to Tony Soprano.
Vincent died at a New Jersey hospital due to complications from heart surgery.
Involved in show business for 41 years, Vincent was one of the most recognizable character actors.
Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line to headline Stagecoach 2018
Tickets for the 2018 Stagecoach Festival go on sale on September 22. Get ready for the biggest country music event ever staged.
Frank Vincent, who played The Sopranos mob boss Phil Leotardo, has died at 78. He also played organized crime figures in "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "Raging Bull". His filmography also includes Do the Right Thing, Jungle Fever, Last Exit to Brooklyn, Cop Land, and most importantly, Belly, where he also served as DMX, Nas, and Method Man's acting coach.
A native of North Adams, Mass., Vincent was raised in Jersey City, N.J. and became a drummer, performing with the likes of Paul Anka, Del Shannon and Trini Lopez and the Belmonts. He had a cameo role in 2009's Stargate Atlantis.
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.20
- TSX flat as energy, banks offset by materials, industrials
- Guidelines for debris removal in Lee County
- The Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle is live
- Rhode Island man accused of mom shooting in hospital due in court
- Une nouvelle vidéo montre le tueur juste après l'attentat — Barcelone
- Target recalls 178000 Room Essentials four-drawer dressers
- Cardinals place RB Johnson on injured reserve
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52
- Rian Johnson has no plans to direct 'Star Wars: Episode IX'