On "The Sopranos", he played NY mob boss Phil Leotardo who was the nemesis to Tony Soprano.
Vincent died at a New Jersey hospital due to complications from heart surgery.
Involved in show business for 41 years, Vincent was one of the most recognizable character actors.
Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) has industry P/E ratio of 12.52
The institutional investor owned 549,264 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 57,118 shares during the period. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Merck & Company, Inc. will post $3.87 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Frank Vincent, who played The Sopranos mob boss Phil Leotardo, has died at 78. He also played organized crime figures in "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "Raging Bull". His filmography also includes Do the Right Thing, Jungle Fever, Last Exit to Brooklyn, Cop Land, and most importantly, Belly, where he also served as DMX, Nas, and Method Man's acting coach.
A native of North Adams, Mass., Vincent was raised in Jersey City, N.J. and became a drummer, performing with the likes of Paul Anka, Del Shannon and Trini Lopez and the Belmonts. He had a cameo role in 2009's Stargate Atlantis.
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- McDonald's Employee Gives Birth In Restaurant, Attempts To Flush Baby Down Toilet
- Une nouvelle vidéo montre le tueur juste après l'attentat — Barcelone
- India Flays Pakistan at UN, Says Islamabad Provides Sanctuary to Terrorists
- Jason Day makes caddie change, keeps Colin Swatton as swing coach
- Could There Already Be A Strictly Come Dancing Romance On The Cards?
- TSX flat as energy, banks offset by materials, industrials
- Oasis Petroleum's (NYSE:OAS) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus
- Rian Johnson has no plans to direct 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- The Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle is live