Get ready for the biggest country music event ever staged. Garth Brooks, Keith Urban and Florida Georgia Line will serve as headliners for the three-day festival, held at Empire Polo Field in Indio, CA April 27-29.
While it might not be festival season now, various events are announcing their lineups for next year's festivities, and country music festival, Stagecoach has officially announced theirs for the 2018 season.
Williamsburg-James City County school district fully accredited
To see a full breakdown of SOL and assessment scores for individual schools, click on the link in the Related Links box. Pierce Elementary in Remington and Mary Walter Elementary near Bealeton fell short of full accreditation.
Country legend Kenny Rogers will also appear, a rare chance for fans to see the star perform after his upcoming October 25 farewell concert in Nashville.
New to the festival this year, Stagecoach will be introducing SiriusXM's Spotlight Stage to highlight today's up-and-comers; artists like Carly Pearce, Ashley McBryde, Seth Ennis, Runaway June, Jordan Davis and more, while an updated HonkyTonk Dance Hall is set to feature even more DJs.
Tickets for the 2018 Stagecoach Festival go on sale on September 22.
- Satellites show Hurricane Katia crawling to the Mexico coast
- J.Lo says she's in a 'good relationship' for the first time
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Receives "Outperform" Rating from Macquarie
- Longtime Game Director Bruce Straley Leaves Naughty Dog
- The Last-Ditch Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare
- Leinster duo Nacewa and Gibson-Park denied entry to South Africa
- Shares Trading down at $15.92 (MNR) Monmouth Real Estate Investment…
- Bornfire app by Facebook shows up in Apple App Store
- Oasis Petroleum's (NYSE:OAS) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus
- Un possible tireur dans une école américaine