Spartak Moscow fans firing a flare towards the ref during their game at Maribor tonight.
UEFA, the governing body of football in Europe, could investigate Spartak Moscow as its fans appeared to launch a flare at referee Deniz Aytekin.
The match - in Liverpool's Group E - was briefly suspended after the flare was sacked around 50 yards from the away end into the crowded centre of the pitch.
Paris 2024: l'annonce officielle et l'émotion d'Anne Hidalgo à revivre en vidéo
Et Los Angeles , qui a officiellement renoncé pour 2024 fin juillet, recevra les Jeux 2028 comme très beau lot de consolation. L'unanimité qui a présidé à l'adoubement de Tony Estanguet , comme futur président du Cojo, ne doit pas masquer ce risque.
The match was temporarily suspended as the flare, fired from the away end during the first half, landed within metres of Aytekin in the centre circle.
But Maribor found a leveller five minutes from time as Martin Kramaric burst forward to feed Damjan Bohar, who cut inside and curled a fine effort into the opposite corner.
Shakhtar Donetsk stunned Serie A's Napoli with goals either side of half-time to win 2-1 in their Group F match, while Besiktas were also surprise winners in Porto, with Ryan Babel completing the scoring for the Turkish side in a 3-1 victory in Group G.
- Russian Federation and Belarus begin joint military exercises
- Présidentielle : Mélenchon met sa défaite sur le dos d'Hamon
- Aulas a la conscience tranquille vis-à-vis du PSG — OL
- Musk Now Targets October to Unveil Tesla Semi Truck
- Une femme enceinte retrouvée morte et ligotée à Ustaritz — Pays basque
- Ex-England boss Roy Hodgson appointed Crystal Palace manager
- Sean Spicer, Chelsea Manning join list of Harvard fellows
- Power restored to 2.8 million Florida homes, businesses since Monday
- Brother: Janet a 'prisoner' in 'abusive' marriage
- RCom-Aircel Merger In Trouble As Ericsson Drags Ambani Firm To NCLT