Bethesda has announced that DOOM and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus are in development for Nintendo Switch. In addition, the physical version of the game will only include to single-player campaign due to size limitations and the multiplayer mode will need to be downloaded.
The latest Doom game was launched in 2016, and is set to arrive on Nintendo's console later this year. Bethesda mentioned though that the release of Doom will be after the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Switch release on November 17. Developed by id software, Doom is a hit title that didn't warranted too much attention yet managed to satisfy majority of gamers. Players will be able to experience the game in virtual reality with the VR version of the game that will launch later this year along with Fallout 4 VR.
The Latest Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA) Insider Trading Activity
In the most updated research from a number of analysts on Wall Street, the company gets 15 Buys and 1 Sell among 26 analysts. Weitz Investment Management Inc bought 53,627 shares as the company's stock declined 9.69% while stock markets rallied.
It's safe to assume that some graphical compromises will be made in DOOM and Wolfenstein 2 to ensure both run smoothly on Switch, but having two blockbuster shooters to play on the move is an awesome prospect either way.
The reseller prices of the Nintendo Switch are under pressure as the lower demand during summer continues. However, no further details were revealed about the Switch version of the game like if there will be any additional content or not.
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Rating Reiterated by Robert W. Baird
- India Grants Citizenship to 100000 Buddhist, Hindu Refugees
- Honda Urban EV: The Star Of Show
- Constitutional law expert PP Rao dies at 84
- Saaho: Prabhas treats Shraddha Kapoor to delicacies from Hyderabad
- Sarah Harding And Cheryl Take Strides Towards Mending Rift With Twitter Exchange
- Amazon lance son service de streaming musical en France
- Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HIIQ) - Investors Unusual Volume Roundup
- Contempt case: Pakistan's election commission issues warrant against Imran Khan
- Security Officer Injured in Shooting at St. Catherine University