Carrie Ann Inaba has reportedly split from her fiance, Robb Derringer, just eight months after they got engaged.
Inaba and actor Robb Derringer have ended their nine-month engagement, a source told People.
The news emerged after the 49-year-old made a cryptic social media post about a massive life change, which was accompanied by a broken heart symbol.
Robb previously admitted he thought their relationship would be "significant and life-changing" after their first date past year.
Victim identified as shooting suspect's mother
No further details on the suspect's identity were released. "The facts gathered to this point reveal that the objective of Mr. Frink's visit to the hospital today was to kill his mother", said New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon MacDonald.
"Just when I think I have learned the ways to live, life changes", Inaba posted last week, alongside a broken heart emoji.
Rumors have been flying for about a month now about the state of the couple's relationship, and those all came to a head over the weekend when Inaba hosted an event in Hawaii for Olympic figure skater and Season 6 victor Kristi Yamaguchi.
At the time the famed choreographer said: 'As a young girl, I had always dreamed about going on a date like the first date I shared with Robb'. Somehow, he instinctively knew what that was and went to great lengths to surprise me with the most romantic night ever.
"Everything about the evening felt so "right". I like that we talk about every single step of the way. "There was a strong sense of destiny that night, and I think I knew then, deep in my heart, that he and I were going to be together forever".
- "Le redoutable" : Chapeau, Monsieur Hazanavicius !
- National Football League files appeal of Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott's preliminary injunction
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- White House says details soon on taxes, DACA
- Tickets for Brewers-Marlins series go on sale Thursday
- Appalachian Power sending hundreds to Florida, Georgia
- Suspect held after pregnant teacher found dead
- Miami resident films Hurricane Irma's ferocious wind and waves from high-rise flat
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less