Carrie Ann Inaba has reportedly split from her fiance, Robb Derringer, just eight months after they got engaged.
Inaba and actor Robb Derringer have ended their nine-month engagement, a source told People.
The news emerged after the 49-year-old made a cryptic social media post about a massive life change, which was accompanied by a broken heart symbol.
Robb previously admitted he thought their relationship would be "significant and life-changing" after their first date past year.
Suspect held after pregnant teacher found dead
Wallen was four months pregnant, and her family said she was excited about it and posted her sonogram on her refrigerator. Montgomery County Police said on Twitter Wednesday afternoon that 31-year-old Laura Wallen's body had been found.
"Just when I think I have learned the ways to live, life changes", Inaba posted last week, alongside a broken heart emoji.
Rumors have been flying for about a month now about the state of the couple's relationship, and those all came to a head over the weekend when Inaba hosted an event in Hawaii for Olympic figure skater and Season 6 victor Kristi Yamaguchi.
At the time the famed choreographer said: 'As a young girl, I had always dreamed about going on a date like the first date I shared with Robb'. Somehow, he instinctively knew what that was and went to great lengths to surprise me with the most romantic night ever.
"Everything about the evening felt so "right". I like that we talk about every single step of the way. "There was a strong sense of destiny that night, and I think I knew then, deep in my heart, that he and I were going to be together forever".
- Three reasons why Liverpool will beat Sevilla
- At least 25 dead in early morning fire at tahfiz school
- Miami resident films Hurricane Irma's ferocious wind and waves from high-rise flat
- Socceroos to play Syria World Cup qualifier playoff in Malaysia
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Stock Is Shorted Less
- Victim identified as shooting suspect's mother
- L'AIE prévoit une solide demande de pétrole
- Que sait-on d'Atomega, le nouveau jeu du studio Reflections — Ubisoft Entertainment
- Here's Why China Banks Fear US-North Korea Sanctions
- Small gains on Wall Street on positive day for retailers