Meanwhile, if you're not too keen on waiting until next year for Apple's proprietary AirPower wireless charging mat, you can choose from a solid and relatively affordable duo of third-party correspondents.
So, to take advantage of fast charging on one of the new iPhones, you'll need to buy both a Lightning-to-USB-C cable (Apple sells them for $25), and a USB-C Power Delivery-compatible charger.
Apple's new phones, which were unveiled Tuesday during a special event at the new headquarters for the tech giant, were rumored to have wireless charging, which is a first for the popular iPhone lineup. If you own a 2016 or later edition of the MacBook Pro with a USB-C charger, it looks as though you can use your 87W or 61W USB charger to quick charge your iPhone 8 or X, regardless of the difference in wattage.
Government abolishes public sector pay cap
The jump in retail price inflation to 2.9 per cent last month has come at a hard , sensitive time. A final announcement on next year's pay deals will be made in the Budget in November.
iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are now official, and you may be pleased to know Apple's latest creations support fast charging. The cost of the cheapest adapter (29W) is $49 (£49 / AU$69) from Apple. The additional cost to use the fast-charging feature does not end there.
Advertised as "optimized" for the iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus, the two actually work with tons of Android devices also, delivering 7.5W of power cable-free.
The Qi standard will support both inductive wire charging and resonant wireless charging.
- Orrin Hatch has drug puns
- Tesla's vice president of business development leaves after 11 years
- Pierre-Ambroise Bosse : Les photos chocs de son agression dévoilées !
- Peine revue à la hausse pour Hamid El Mahdaoui — Hirak
- Accountability court summons Sharif, children on Sept.19
- Samsung showcases its to-be-released Galaxy Note 8
- Toshiba: Bain capital de retour, nouvel épisode dans la saga des mémoires
- Ouragans Harvey et Irma: les stars se mobilisent et avertissent Trump
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Shares Bought by Thornburg Investment Management Inc
- UFC Fight Night Coming Back To Pittsburgh