Sources said that the overcrowded boat heading for Haryana had the capacity of 30 and at least 60 people were on the boat when the mishap occurred.
The boat capsized in River Yaumna in Bagpat district in the outskirts of Indian capital city New Delhi. According to Times Now, police have recovered six bodies.
Police and rescue teams have reached the spot and rescue operations are underway. They managed to rescue over 12 people who have been rushed to the hospital.
Débuts européens de Zulte Waregem ce soir face à l'OGC Nice
A une marche près, les joueurs de Lucien Favre ne joueront pas la plus belle des compétitions européennes. A défaut de caviar, les supporters niçois devront se contenter de foie gras.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced compensation of Rs 2 lakh each for next of kin of those dead in the tragedy. S. dollars to each family that have lost its member in the accident.
A boat crowded with construction workers capsized in the Yamuna River in northern India early Thursday and at least 19 people have drowned, officials said.
- The Lamborghini Urus SUV is almost here
- Stoke 2 Manchester United 2
- Before and After Photos Show Irma's Terrible Destruction
- IRMA: 4 dead from unrelated carbon monoxide poisoning
- The Top Five Moments From the 2018 Miss America Competition
- Marcelo extends contract with Real Madrid until 2022
- "C'est vrai que j'ai été proche de quitter Arsenal" — Giroud
- Apple Watch 3 or Apple Watch 2: everything you need to know
- How The iPhone X Will Seriously Up Our Selfie Game
- Chelsea's Kante: I don't feel like Prem's best