Sources said that the overcrowded boat heading for Haryana had the capacity of 30 and at least 60 people were on the boat when the mishap occurred.
The boat capsized in River Yaumna in Bagpat district in the outskirts of Indian capital city New Delhi. According to Times Now, police have recovered six bodies.
Police and rescue teams have reached the spot and rescue operations are underway. They managed to rescue over 12 people who have been rushed to the hospital.
Corea del Nord: Onu approva nuove sanzioni
Una risposta - dicono dal governo di Kim Jong-Un, alle "malvagie" sanzioni "pilotate dagli Usa " e imposte dal Consiglio di sicurezza delle Nazioni Unite dopo l'ultimo test nucleare .
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced compensation of Rs 2 lakh each for next of kin of those dead in the tragedy. S. dollars to each family that have lost its member in the accident.
A boat crowded with construction workers capsized in the Yamuna River in northern India early Thursday and at least 19 people have drowned, officials said.
- Bangladesh offers land to shelter swelling refugees
- Follow the premier's bribery trial testimony
- "C'est vrai que j'ai été proche de quitter Arsenal" — Giroud
- Turkey steps up aid efforts for Rohingya Muslims
- Star Wars 9: Release date for Episode IX has been delayed
- The Top Five Moments From the 2018 Miss America Competition
- 5 morts dans une maison de retraite par manque d'électricité — Floride
- Ben Arfa réintégré vendredi — PSG
- Another Australian local council votes to dump Australia Day celebrations
- Elderly Man Pushes Suspect Off Roof