The facility called "Blink" will offer solutions for photo shoots, editing as well as catering to sellers and manufacturers who wish to avail its service to better display their products on Amazon India.
This is only the third of its kind studio for Amazon across the globe. Overall, it is the third such studio in the world with the first two being in NY and London.
The 44,000 sq. ft. studio in India has 16 photography bays, a ramp and a presentation area along with enclosed workspaces for Amazon teams and fashion sellers to collaborate.
Renaissance Technologies LLC Has $634000 Stake in New Relic, Inc. (NEWR)
BidaskClub lowered New Relic from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating in a research note on Tuesday, July 25th. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that New Relic will post ($0.58) EPS for the current year.
"All of our efforts we've made for this studio in terms of technology, scale and talent are created to deliver high quality imagery", Amazon India Head Fashion Arun Sirdeshmukh told reporters here.
"With this studio, we will continue to strengthen our relationships across the entire industry - with brands, designers and creative talent".
The Head of Buying and Merchandising, Marks & Spencer India, Ritesh Mishra said that their association with Amazon Fashion allows them to reach a wide customer base across the country and with an offering of over 1,500 styles on the website; they are able to make it more convenient for customers to shop quality clothing collections in India. "This is a part of our plan to innovate in how fashion is displayed on the site", he said. As fashion is one of the fastest growing segments, we chose to push it further with bringing the fashion studio to India. It said that 50 global fashion labels were added to the list of brands available on Amazon.in over the past eight months.
The company's growing selection includes brands such as Marks & Spencer, New Balance, Forever 21, French Connection, Calvin Klein, watches from Michael Kors, Emporio Armani, and Versus by Versace.
- Priyanka Chopra calls Sikkim insurgency-hit state; forced to apologise by Twitterati
- Randy Moss gets inducted into Minnesota Vikings Ring of Honor
- Jennifer Lawrence calls beau Darren Aronofsky 'bold, brave, brilliant'
- Le Maire : les PEL seront soumis au prélèvement à 30 %
- Booker Group Records Growth in Quarterly Sales
- Rain showers and mild temperatures continue for Thursday
- Siri believes Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield owns Ohio Stadium
- Women 'go off sex' with same partner THIS long into a relationship
- Where would Dele Alli fit in a Raiola and Mendes team?
- How Many Bellway plc (LON:BWY)'s Analysts Are Bullish?