Two militants including Abu Ismail, accused of masterminding the attack on Amarnath yatris in July this year, have been killed in an encounter with the police at Aarigam, Nowgam in outskirts of Srinagar.
Authorities had said the bus was attacked by the terrorists was moving after the security deployment was withdrawn at 7.30 p.m. and the attack had taken place at 8.20 p.m on July 10.
"As the security forces tightened the cordon, the hiding militants opened fire at the surrounding security forces triggering an encounter", the police said.
"LeT militant Abu Ismail of Pakistan along with his accomplice killed in Nowgam. Huge achievement for police and SF (security forces)", said aJammu and Kashmir Police.
The Director General of Police S P Vaid informed that specific intelligence on the movements of the terrorists was available.
Honda Urban EV: The Star Of Show
In Europe, the CR-V Hybrid will replace the diesel variant to be sold alongside the turbo petrol option next year. Honda has confirmed that electrified technology will now feature in every new vehicle model launched in Europe.
"Bodies of both the terrorists have been recovered". He has also been involved in many other militant attacks in J&K. He is the fourth A++ terrorist to be killed in Kashmir in recent months after Abu Dujana, Sabzar Bhat and Burhan Wani.
Meanwhile, 4G internet service have been blocked in Srinagar.
The killing of Abu Ismail is seen as a major success by the security forces in their continuing anti-militancy operations.
Lashkar has not only distanced itself from the attack on Amarnath pilgrims but also condemned the attack.
- Protests in South Korea as nations wrestle with North missile threat
- Deux enfants perdent la vie dans un accident de la route — Nord
- Bikini baristas file suit again city, defend right to work in bikini
- Adelaide Strikers land Rashid coup
- Swiss National Bank Maintains Interest Rates At -0.75%, Franc Concerns Ease Slightly
- Volkswagen va investir 70 milliards dans l'électrique
- Doom and Wolfenstein II Games are Coming to Nintendo Switch
- West Midlands Police officer under investigation for racial remarks
- Bientôt une fonction pour supprimer les messages déjà envoyés — WhatsApp
- L Brands, Inc. (LB) Coverage Initiated by Analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein