The separate petitions were filed by Mr. Sharif and his family against the judgment on July 28 that disqualified the 67-year-old for dishonesty, and, ruled that corruption cases be filed against his family and Mr. Dar over the scandal.
An accountability court of Islamabad on Wednesday ordered deposed prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his sons, Hussain and Hassan, to appear before it on Sept.19.
The court a day before accepted the reference against Sharif and his sons related to Flagship Investment Ltd while rejecting three others against them, his daughter Maryam Nawaz, son-in-law retired Capt Safdar and Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in connection with the Panama Papers case. The references returned back were about the Sharif family's flats in a posh London neighborhood, Al-Azizia Steel Mill and owning assets disproportionate to the known source of income.
The accountability court acted shortly after the NAB resubmitted the references.
'Minecraft' is available on Nintendo handhelds right now
The game is playable on the New 3DS , New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL - leaving original 2DS, 3DS and 3DS XL owners in the dust. Kirby Battle Royale is available exclusively for New Nintendo 3DS on January 19, 2018.
Headed by Chief Election Commissioner Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan, a bench was hearing the identical petitions filed by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Pakistan Awami Tehreek and two individuals against Sharif's political activities after his disqualification in the Panamagate case.
The Supreme Court judgment dated July 28 disqualified Nawaz Sharif from the office of prime minister for not disclosing his un-drawn salary from a UAE firm.
Soon after the SC judgement, the PM House issued a terse statement saying that Nawaz Sharif, despite having reservations on the court verdict, has stepped down from his post as the premier.
- Canadian Football League ends full-contact practices
- Nintendo Opens Latest Direct With Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon
- What on earth is this terrifying eyeless sea creature?
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) Holdings Held by Chickasaw Capital Management LLC
- We Will Make US 'Suffer the Greatest Pain', North Korea Tells UN
- Hellboy: First Look at David Harbour, New Logo Revealed
- LAUSD Board President Ref Rodriguez charged with conspiracy
- SBI Life Insurance IPO aims for Rs70,000 crore valuation
- Texans lose Brian Cushing for 10 games after second PEDs violation
- Updates from Champions League clash in Holland