As the Rivalry between Kevin Owens and Shane McMahon continued to escalate, last week Shane O'Mac attacked Owens. Owens, clearly boosted by the absence of Shane, called the blue brand as "The Kevin Owens Show", but his invitation was met with by Smackdown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan. Un-phased, Owens remained confident that he could not wait for Mr McMahon to arrive.
Owens then repeatedly attacked McMahon, following which the bloodied and battered WWE boss were escorted backstage by WWE officials and Stephanie McMahon. Vince then proceeds to talk about how many lawsuits he's won and that he would bankrupt Kevin if he sues him.
Watch this result in Vince being the special guest referee for the Shane/Owens match at Hell In A Cell.
Israeli forces shoot, injure Palestinian in West Bank
The sources claimed that an Israeli soldier opened fire on the boy while he was allegedly trying to carry out a stabbing attack. Last month, an Israeli counter-terrorism police unit teamed up with the IDF to arrest a Palestinian terror cell in Hebron.
When the go ahead was given, Owens gave the 72-year-old McMahon a brutal headbutt, which caused the veteran wrestling promoter to bleed immediately from his forehead.
Owens was still upset about last week's attack on him by Shane McMahon, after Owens had insulted him, his family and his children.
SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Sin City Street Fight: The New Day's Big E & Kofi Kingston def.
- North Korea is trying to amass a bitcoin war chest
- 'Grenfell tragedy means sprinkler campaign will leap forward', says Jim Fitzpatrick MP
- Airbus: a finalisé une commande avec Cathay Pacific
- Fast Growing Stock in Focus: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Henri Leconte aux Bleus : "Faites-nous rêver"
- Bell Pottinger officially collapses into administration
- Pet owners facing charges for abandoning animals in Hurricane Irma
- Kathie Lee Gifford's Mother Joan Epstein Has Passed Away
- Serena Williams présente sa fille sur les réseaux sociaux
- Nick Clegg and wife Miriam reveal their teenage son has battled cancer