The latest image is a CCTV still from the bus which swerved to dodge the woman after she was knocked into the road on Putney Bridge by a male jogger on May 5. Police said he came back the other way across the bridge 15 minutes later but did not acknowledge the victim when she tried to speak to him.
A man was arrested in August in connection with the incident but was subsequently eliminated from the police investigation.
Det Sgt Chris Griffith said: "Images of this alarming incident have been circulated widely and we continue to work through the information received to identify the man responsible". "However, I am also appealing for anyone who has given just a name to contact police or Crimestoppers again with as much information as possible so we can fully follow up those lines of enquiry".
Two cranes collapse in Miami from Irma's howling winds
At Jupiter Medical Center in Palm Beach County, the mother must be 38 weeks of gestation and be pre-registered. She did what any courageous woman in her situation would do-delivered the baby, all by herself.
Footage of the incident appeared to show the jogger, who was described as a white man in his 30s with brown eyes and short brown hair, pushing the woman off the pavement and into the path of the Number 430 London bus. He was wearing a light grey T-shirt, dark blue shorts with grey trainers.
Investigating officer Sergeant Mat Knowles said: 'It was only due to the superb quick reactions of the bus driver that she was not hit by the vehicle'.
An appeal has been launched for witnesses or anyone who recognises the jogger in the CCTV.
- L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Border agents south of Tucson find 3 Mexican nationals under van's floorboard
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- L'ouragan Irma atteint Cuba
- Irma : un dispensaire de campagne en route pour l'Île Saint Martin
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- Quatre Allemands meurent dans le crash d'un avion de tourisme — Haute-Corse
- USA diplomatic tiff with Russian Federation should not be escalated: State Department
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea