The latest image is a CCTV still from the bus which swerved to dodge the woman after she was knocked into the road on Putney Bridge by a male jogger on May 5. Police said he came back the other way across the bridge 15 minutes later but did not acknowledge the victim when she tried to speak to him.
A man was arrested in August in connection with the incident but was subsequently eliminated from the police investigation.
Det Sgt Chris Griffith said: "Images of this alarming incident have been circulated widely and we continue to work through the information received to identify the man responsible". "However, I am also appealing for anyone who has given just a name to contact police or Crimestoppers again with as much information as possible so we can fully follow up those lines of enquiry".
Target Corporation (TGT) Shares Sold by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
If you are reading this story on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of USA & global copyright law. COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the sole property of of Dispatch Tribunal.
Footage of the incident appeared to show the jogger, who was described as a white man in his 30s with brown eyes and short brown hair, pushing the woman off the pavement and into the path of the Number 430 London bus. He was wearing a light grey T-shirt, dark blue shorts with grey trainers.
Investigating officer Sergeant Mat Knowles said: 'It was only due to the superb quick reactions of the bus driver that she was not hit by the vehicle'.
An appeal has been launched for witnesses or anyone who recognises the jogger in the CCTV.
- L'ouragan Irma atteint Cuba
- European Union promises legal action against Poland judicial reform
- 250 prisonniers potentiellement armés se sont évadés d'une prison de Saint-Martin
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- Now you will able to delete sent messages from your friend's WhatsApp
- Florida governor: 76K people without power
- Quatre Allemands meurent dans le crash d'un avion de tourisme — Haute-Corse
- L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Police ask to use pepper spray ahead of Berkeley protests
- Macron, Johnson visit hurricane-hit Caribbean