A major chunk of the fugitive underworld don Dawood Ibrahim's assets worth a whopping Rs 43,000 crore (6.7 billion USA dollar) have allegedly been seized by the United Kingdom government, according to India Today report.
1993 Mumbai blasts mastermind Dawood Ibrahim is one of the world's most wanted criminal.
UK-based daily Birmingham Mail reported on Wednesday that the seized properties include a hotel he owns in Warwickshire and other residential properties across the Midlands that had been on tha radar of Indian probe agencies.
According to Forbes business magazine, the 61-year-old Indian national - who goes by 21 aliases - is estimated to be worth $6.7 billion.
In 2015, the Indian investigators visited the Midlands to identify and seize the underworld kingpin's assets in the UK.
Sur son site, EasyJet vend d'autres compagnies
Grâce à " Worldwide par EasyJet ", les clients et les agences utilisent un seul système de "self-service via une plate-forme digitale pour un service similaire mais plus simple et efficace".
These are: Dawood Ebrahim, Sheikh Dawood Hassan, Abdul Hamid Abdul Aziz, Anis Ibrahim, Aziz Dilip, Daud Hasan Shaikh Ibrahim Kaskar, Daud Ibrahim Memon Kaskar, Dawood Hasan Ibrahim Kaskar, Dawood Ibrahim Memon, Dawood Sabri, Kaskar Dawood Hasan, Shaikh Mohd Ismail Abdul Rehman, Dowood Hassan Shaikh Ibrahim, Shaikh Ismail Abdul and Hizrat. Pakistan has repeatedly denied this claim.
"India has been accusing Pakistan for long".
Ibrahim is the main accused in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case in Mumbai in which around 260 people were killed, and more than 700 suffered injuries. He fled the country post the bombings and is understood to be hiding in Pakistan.
Dawood also runs an worldwide betting syndicate out of Dubai and is accused of match-fixing in the lucrative Indian Premier League, as per reports. "Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan".
- Coutinho could return against Sevilla, Klopp confirms
- LaVar Ball plans to design his own Big Baller Brand $1500 shoe
- Ramsey And Özil Rested For Europa League Clash
- "Les approches de l'OM ont été faibles" — Gnagnon
- Jean-Claude Juncker warns Britain over Brexit - 'You will regret it'
- United Kingdom lawmakers back government's proposed timetable for debate of European Union withdrawal bill
- Valtteri Bottas signs new Mercedes deal for 2018
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- Percentage Price Oscillator Histogram Above Zero for Coca-Cola West Co Ltd (CCOJY)
- Chat: Who is your favourite Roald Dahl character?