Speaking at Hasbro's HASCON event, 94-year-old Stan Lee himself was asked by a member of the audience who he'd like to play him on film - if a biopic were ever to be made - and he certainly sounds enthused by the idea of the Academy Award winning actor being his cinematic surrogate.
"He has all the walls covered with big Marvel posters and everything", Lee said. "So, I went home and I thought and thought and I came up with the X-Men and I mentioned it to him the next day and he said, 'that's okay" and as I walked out of his office I thought, that was very peculiar.
Created by the legendary duo of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the X-Men debuted on September 10, 1963 in the pages of their own title, The X-Men #1.
100 prisonniers dangereux s'évadent d'une prison — Ouragan Irma
Par conséquent, des militaires ont été appelés en renfort sur l'île pour assurer la sécurité de la population. En effet, après le passage de l'ouragan , une prison les Iles Vierges britanniques (IVB) a été endommagée.
"I wanted originally to call them The Mutants", Lee said. If nobody would know what a mutant is how will anybody know what an X-Man is?
Martin Goodman is an important figure in Marvel history. The original group consisted of five young mutants: Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Ice-Man, and Marvel Girl (Jean Grey). In subsequent years, the team became a huge part of the Marvel universe and expanded with characters like Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler. He founded Timely Comics in 1939, which was rebranded as Marvel in 1961. Shortly after, Stan Lee succeeded him as president.
- Les routiers seront en grève à partir du 25 septembre
- 'RHOM' Cast Member Lisa Hochstein Slammed for Photo Snapped Before Hurricane Irma
- Fortnite is Getting a Battle Royale Mode
- United Kingdom lawmakers back government's proposed timetable for debate of European Union withdrawal bill
- Priyanka Chopra SLAMS Meghan Markle's recent interview over Prince Harry
- Evaluate Stock's Volatility before Making Any Investment Decision: 3M Company (MMM)
- Ramsey And Özil Rested For Europa League Clash
- Houses more affordable across half of United Kingdom now than in 2007
- Coutinho could return against Sevilla, Klopp confirms
- Japan's 'Babe Ruth' Shohei Otani wants to pitch in Major League Baseball next season