Speaking at Hasbro's HASCON event, 94-year-old Stan Lee himself was asked by a member of the audience who he'd like to play him on film - if a biopic were ever to be made - and he certainly sounds enthused by the idea of the Academy Award winning actor being his cinematic surrogate.
"He has all the walls covered with big Marvel posters and everything", Lee said. "So, I went home and I thought and thought and I came up with the X-Men and I mentioned it to him the next day and he said, 'that's okay" and as I walked out of his office I thought, that was very peculiar.
Created by the legendary duo of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the X-Men debuted on September 10, 1963 in the pages of their own title, The X-Men #1.
Sur son site, EasyJet vend d'autres compagnies
Grâce à " Worldwide par EasyJet ", les clients et les agences utilisent un seul système de "self-service via une plate-forme digitale pour un service similaire mais plus simple et efficace".
"I wanted originally to call them The Mutants", Lee said. If nobody would know what a mutant is how will anybody know what an X-Man is?
Martin Goodman is an important figure in Marvel history. The original group consisted of five young mutants: Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Ice-Man, and Marvel Girl (Jean Grey). In subsequent years, the team became a huge part of the Marvel universe and expanded with characters like Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler. He founded Timely Comics in 1939, which was rebranded as Marvel in 1961. Shortly after, Stan Lee succeeded him as president.
- Fortnite is Getting a Battle Royale Mode
- Ramsey And Özil Rested For Europa League Clash
- Le Drian évoque une reprise du dialogue entre gouvernement et opposition — Venezuela
- Houses more affordable across half of United Kingdom now than in 2007
- North Korea sanctions 'not a big deal'
- Cassini spacecraft's incredible photos of Saturn, rings & moons
- Priyanka Chopra SLAMS Meghan Markle's recent interview over Prince Harry
- Percentage Price Oscillator Histogram Above Zero for Coca-Cola West Co Ltd (CCOJY)
- Japan's 'Babe Ruth' Shohei Otani wants to pitch in Major League Baseball next season
- Education is key to fighting humanitarian crises: Angelina Jolie