Psyonix has announced that a brand new Rocket League update is coming later this month on September 28, and will bring with it a new arena, the start of competitive season 6, and a bunch of new customization options.
Meanwhile, the studio also went ahead and unveiled some interesting projects that it is working on implementing to the game following the Autumn Update. Second, is a new "Tournaments" system that allows players to create and compete in their own tournaments inside the game client.
On Psyonix's blog, the developer talks about their intention to launch a beta for a Tournament Mode by the end of 2017, an idea dating back to the game's launch in 2015. However, Tournaments will launch on all platforms in a future 2018 update.
Along with a Tournaments Beta before the year is done, we will also be testing a new Party System that we're building directly into Rocket League. For those wondering why the beta is "PC-only", it's because Steam allows us to make changes and collect performance feedback more rapidly than any other platform. When finished, this new system will allow you to party up directly via PsyNet instead of the party systems now used through Steam, Xbox Live, or the PlayStation Network.
Nigeria unlikely to join OPEC cuts before March -oil minister
Nigeria and Libya , whose output has been affected by political turmoil and attacks, are exempt from the agreement. An extension of at least three months is being discussed among oil producers before Opec meets again in November.
While the PsyNet Party System is Steam-only, this is the first step in enabling the possibility of supporting cross-platform parties at a later date.
Once your account is flagged for the new Party system, your game will automatically sync with your Steam Friends List information and allow you to create a party via PsyNet.
Furthermore a new Events system will be added to Rocket League which gives players the chance to earn additional customisations for their cars.
Psyonix also shared some more information regarding the new Events system that will be arriving in the Autumn Update. Using a new item called the 'Decryptor, ' (obtained as drops after online matches) players will be able to unlock any unopened Crate in their inventory without having to purchase a Key.
- Intex Aqua 5.5 VR+ launched in India at Rs 5799
- Plane crashes onto street in Roy near Ogden-Hinckley Airport
- DUP set to back Labour motion on NHS pay cap
- Israeli court annuls law exempting religious from military
- Matrimony.com subscribed 1.36 times on Day 2
- Bridges Investment Management Grows Stake in Walt Disney Company (DIS)
- U.S. pushes oil embargo on NKorea
- Le Parlement irakien rejette le référendum pour l'indépendance du nord de l'Irak
- New plastic £10 note already on sale on eBay before official release
- Lotte Scion to Sell Most of Stakes in Key Affiliates